Feb. 9th Tri State Herf

Are you coming to the Tri State herf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy2

City that never sleeps
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great time meeting some new and old faces cant wait to do it again.

You are all team players and the kind of people i like to hang with.

Also would like to THANK Joe at Havana Dreams for his hospitality and hardly charging us anything for 5 hours of use of the downstairs and extra's.A true friend of the BOTL .

FRIENDS -LAUGHTER -SMOKES -DRINKS = PRICELESS TIMES

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Does anyone have Joe's email? I'd like to shoot him a note for having us.

I'm not sure a lot of pics got taken. I forgot my camera and I didn't see anyone with one. Oh well, it's better that way anyway.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Oh yeah, I forgot to give props to Joe and the rest of the crew at Havana Dreams!!!! I can't tell you how great they were to us, and I know he really appreciated all of the guys that came out to support his place. He mentioned to me about how great all of the guys were, buying smokes and other things and taking care of the guys behind the bar. $30 bucks for 5 hours of drinking and smoking in our own room, with flat screen tv's and a pool table, who can complain about that???

Regarding pics, I think Smurf took some on his cell, but the rest of us were idiots and didn't take any.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK, I know these are crappy shots, but tough, it's what I got.

Gallary:
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c308/jminond/Cigars/tri state herf/

I came out like a bandit from these events. I felt a little bad. This great group of guys handed me some lovely gifts, and I simply did not have items worthy in return. I did what I could, but boy... what a group of guys. Fun, smart, generous. I am glad I went. I am glad to be a brother.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I came out like a bandit from these events. I felt a little bad. This great group of guys handed me some lovely gifts, and I simply did not have items worthy in return. I did what I could, but boy... what a group of guys. Fun, smart, generous. I am glad I went. I am glad to be a brother.
That's the fun we have with new guys! :thumbsup::devil:

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I liked the talk we had about that place in Williamsburg.
We can arrange steak night then have a smoke at the place next door?

Also, There is that place Merchants that is a restaurant with a cigar place downstairs.

I have not been to either one yet, I was going to check Merchants out later this week.

Jimmy2

City that never sleeps
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say Cuban food or Cajun food also i will be a Father on May 12 thats when my wife goes in.