What's new

Feeling Old.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I may be old but I'm immature - that's almost like being young right?
Lol amen. I know most of what everyone is talking about I turn 26 April 15th. I know I'm young but as I've grown up I miss the old things that were good. Music being a big one.

Normal tv I don't give a fuck about reality tv cause guess what in the end that fucking shit ain't reality.

I miss old car. Real cars. Detroit muscle. Something purred when you pushed her something that tool could fix not a computer.

Those are the things I long for.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey ilikefishes, I turn 44 on Monday as well. Here's to having the same B-day!

Btw, I am born on my dad's B-day too.
Yeah, that is cool. Whet do you live.
I live in one of the burbs northeast of Orlando, FL. Grew up a hillbilly from "West By God Virginia" and have been down here for over 20 years. How about you?
Born and raised in Northern Colorado. Been here off and on my entire life.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Oh shit, it is happening. I heard an ad that said:

"Feeling Nostalgic?! We've got your 90's playlist right here, including No Doubt, Blink 182, and more..."

All that post-Nirvana garbage that dominated radio, and sent me hunting for anything-but, is now "Nostalgia." I'm really feeling my age now.

PS: If that doesn't do it for you, in less that 30 days, Joey Ramone will have been dead for 12 years.
Are you implying Blink-182 is bad?! That would be a first to me, especially from a Nirvana fan.

I feel that way a lot with movies. Guys I work with have never seen The Blues Brothers, Fast Times at Rdigemont High, Platoon, the Godfather series, etc, etc. Makes me shake my head....or maybe that's just the old age jitters. :cryloud:
Hasn't seen Platoon or Godfather I or II?! You should get those dudes fired.
I'm only 20, and none of those references are lost on me... Just sayin'.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm 30, I still feel like I'm 18. I have 18 and 19 year old students call me old all the time..........little fukahhhhhh$$$$$'

:cursing:

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Pop tops, rotary dial phones, dial-up modems, Atari, TV dials....the list goes on and on..My kids don't know any of that stuff.

Some of us think that 30 is young!
Even tho i'm 23, turning 24 on August, I saw dial-uo modems, atari, nintendos, bigass cellphones, huge beepers, etc. Guess living in a third world country gives you that...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Pop tops, rotary dial phones, dial-up modems, Atari, TV dials....the list goes on and on..My kids don't know any of that stuff.

Some of us think that 30 is young!
Even tho i'm 23, turning 24 on August, I saw dial-uo modems, atari, nintendos, bigass cellphones, huge beepers, etc. Guess living in a third world country gives you that...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Apan,

Just so you know I laughed like a complete idiot at work when I read that. I'm turning 26 in April and I remember all of those things also but you comment just killed me.

COMMENT OF THE MONTH!!! - Thank you,
JM

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here's something that will make you feel dated. My oldest son turns 38 this year and the oldest grandson turns 19. I on the other hand will celebrate my 2nd 39th birthday. See, still a young man at 39….

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
It is my philosophy that growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional. And I still miss the Atari Duck Shoot game.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Myself and my old college room mate used to get shitfaced and play mario kart 64. I was discussing it with him once at the bar while he was in town and a younger patron didnt even know what nintendo 64 was.... The sad thing is I'm only 28! Thats the moment I felt too old...

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Myself and my old college room mate used to get shitfaced and play mario kart 64. I was discussing it with him once at the bar while he was in town and a younger patron didnt even know what nintendo 64 was.... The sad thing is I'm only 28! Thats the moment I felt too old...
Dont feel old brother; I still have my sega genesis and all my games (sonic, cliffhanger, earthworm Jim, etc.) and I'm not that old.....

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Dont feel old brother; I still have my sega genesis and all my games (sonic, cliffhanger, earthworm Jim, etc.) and I'm not that old.....
Earthworm Jim...:timebomb: that is what just happened to my mind. Such an amazing game. God what has happened to man kind those games were true to the heart amazing.