What's new

Fellow Michiganders... Where are you?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey BOTLS! I am just interested to see who is from Michigan on here. Let me know so we can chat about our phenomenal lion team... Ha ha yeah right. We can really chat about cigars and events in out area.

Evie

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have alot of favorites. When i feel adventurous i will smoke a tat west coast. When i amin a realxed mood i will smoke a padron 1926 No 9 Mad. It smokes like a dream. I tend to go mild to medium during the day and a little heavier at night. I still have my Tat frank. I am saving that baby
You

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I lived in Grand Rapids until I came to my senses. Now on the beach in SoCal. Boppa be a Michigander. I thought we had at least one Yupper.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Upper Peninsula contains almost one-third of the land area of Michigan but just three percent of its total population. Residents are frequently called Yoopers (derived from "U.P.-ers") and have a strong regional identity. It includes the only counties in the United States where a plurality of residents claim Finnish ancestry. The peninsula's largest cities are Marquette, Escanaba, Sault Ste Marie, Menominee, and Iron Mountain. The land and climate are not very suitable for agriculture. The economy has been based on logging and mining. Most mines have closed since the "golden age" from 1890 to 1920, and the land is heavily forested. Logging remains a major industry.