FF 10/21-23 not cool

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
All I'll say more on this is:
"last minute injury reports"
"last minute game changes"

Let them forward their picks for Sunday/Monday games to Clay, as well as the option for the rest of us to make any changes and let's move on.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
the only issue with that is that I am not going to get 11 emails changing 11 picks....

having heard everybodies input on this i say it just stays the way it is, if you missed em you missed em...

I dont have time to change everybodies picks.... i am headed out the door in an hour and most likely will not be back on here until after kickoff tomorrow....

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Again, none of this stops you from making preliminary picks early on. That's what I did. I certainly would have changed somethings around if it weren't for the Friday game, but so be it.

Clay, I have no problem with them putting picks in. If everyone else says no, I can certainly understand that. I just want to make sure that regardless of what we do this week, everyone understands from here on out that you have your picks in or you do without. :dunno:
Thats normally what i do, make early picks incase something happens and i'm not able to make them later in the week, then i'll change them as necessary. I vote "no" only because a large majority of the people made their picks, not like it was only 2 people who were able to make them.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
tobby4 said:
the only issue with that is that I am not going to get 11 emails changing 11 picks....

having heard everybodies input on this i say it just stays the way it is, if you missed em you missed em...

I dont have time to change everybodies picks.... i am headed out the door in an hour and most likely will not be back on here until after kickoff tomorrow....
It would only be fair if everyone could change them, so I understand your point.

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
i too would have liked to have changed my picks, but I did not. that's on me, and the ones I lose are my fault and I take the hit.

this wasn't last minute either, IMO. there was a day's notice. the first thing I thought about when they moved the game up was "SHIT! gotta change my picks!"

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Stupid, stupid, STUPID EAGLES! Dangit. I'm sure it would have only been tied and had to go into overtime, but STILL!!!! Hang on to the Ficking BALL!

Grrrr. Just a tad irritated if you can't tell. :wink: Todd, you and I are tied so far! Go figure.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I can't believe it. I really just can't believe it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! Whatever I pick for Denver, they do the opposite. I picked 'em to win. Friggin' NY takes em by 1 FRICKIN' POINT!!!!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Jwrussell said:
I can't believe it. I really just can't believe it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!! Whatever I pick for Denver, they do the opposite. I picked 'em to win. Friggin' NY takes em by 1 FRICKIN' POINT!!!!
Thats what you get for betting against BIG BLUE!!!! :blob:

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like everyone had a bad week.....Good for me. :eyebrow: I lost my nice little lead but I'm not back far at all.