What's new

Ff 9/8-9/12

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Excellent. So what's the tie breaker for? Just bragging rights for the week?

HAHAHA....Suckers. As most of you know, or not. I lost my job last week and am now ISO a job. :hanghead: So I can't tie up my computer at home, I still have dial up that ties up my phone line. So I will post as I can get on.

Tie breakers is only on Monday night games if I remember correct, it only effects the top two or any two people that tie in any givin week of play that comes to a tie. It really does not efftect anyone until later in the season. First couple of weeks are anybodies games, to early to tell anything, but not to soon to get ahead. :thumbsup:

I have a title to hold here and am only giving this little bit of advise......DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS. If you miss a week of picks, it's over for ya, you won't be able to catch up. I try to make mine right after a week is over, and go back and change as needed.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
CMT said:
HAHAHA....Suckers. As most of you know, or not. I lost my job last week and am now ISO a job. :hanghead: So I can't tie up my computer at home, I still have dial up that ties up my phone line. So I will post as I can get on.

Tie breakers is only on Monday night games if I remember correct, it only effects the top two or any two people that tie in any givin week of play that comes to a tie. It really does not efftect anyone until later in the season. First couple of weeks are anybodies games, to early to tell anything, but not to soon to get ahead. :thumbsup:

I have a title to hold here and am only giving this little bit of advise......DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR PICKS. If you miss a week of picks, it's over for ya, you won't be able to catch up. I try to make mine right after a week is over, and go back and change as needed.
Thanks for the reminder...I have to pick early as I am on vacation starting Thursday.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Anyone watching the royal rumble going on before the game?

Jerimiah Trotter and an Atlanta player were ejected.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
What a couple of Mo-Rons, especially Trotter (much more important than the other guy). I'm makin' the call now before the review: FUMBLE! Go Eagles! :D

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tobby4 said:
Dont worry Todd... 10 win avg. will win this pool I am calling it now....

:headroll: :headroll: :headroll:

I think I kicked your ass last year bro. I will not let the title and bragging rights go that easy. :bangbang:

Oh and love the shades in your pic Vipe, You will have to wear those to our next herf. :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
and if we can go back then we can realize how many weeks i missed... Yea I missed a week and i was within 9 games of you....