What's new

Ff 9/8-9/12

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
AND REMEBER THE TIE-BREAKER IS IN AFFECT STARTING THIS WEEK... IT IS ON THE TRADITIONAL MONDAY NIGHT GAME, (not the N.O Giants game) ALSO THERE IS NO THURSDAY GAME THIS WEEK SO YOU CAN PICK UP UNTIL SATURDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
it is, but its easier to tell everybody to have em done by saturday night so that nobody misses a complete week...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
There will be a definite leader after this week... There are some pretty different picks out there... Good luck guys......

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a crazy weekend in NFL. :bigeyes: Well, two games on tonight. Good for us who watch the games but sucks for us in pools like this. It's more of a chance for me to loose the lead.

Remember, it's a LONG season. Don't give up if your falling short. The leaders will have bad weeks and that will give shots at others to jump from the bottom to the top.

Oh and,What the fu** is up with my Texans..................... :shame:

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oh and,What the fu** is up with my Texans.....................
they are not good. that's waht's up. go cowboys.

in my real fantasy league, I opted for highly ranked RB kevin jones again, leaving cadillac williams on the bench. i won't EVER do that again. ever.

and since when does KC not throw TD balls to Gonzalez all game long? he was supposed to be my extra points guy. of course, the guy I played had McNabb starting, who got 40 something pints with his 5 td passes. :boxing:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea he does..... but nothin really means much until later in the season... stay above 500 and you have a chance....