What's new

Finished my garage setup and decided to make my first post

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been reading BOTL since getting back into cigars after a 10 year hiatus. Decided to pick them back up after I gave up drinking. I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed the ritual, the collecting and the fact that smoking forces me to slow down an otherwise hectic life.

Spent a few days this week installing an exhaust system in my garage smoking area to help manage the smoke and residual smell. I was so pleased with the finished product today I thought I’d post some pics. The exhaust fan is a 10 inch terrabloom in-line duct fan. Works well and has 6 levels controlled with a remote.

Next month my cooled Avallo 2000 humidor arrives and the real fun should begin. I’ve been storing my modest collection in Tupperware in the interim...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
He probably doesn’t have a rubber chicken though..... So there’s that.. ;)

Wait, no, that’s Eran... Nevermind Jamie, I got nothing. :LOL:
Jamie needs a herf chicken?
:writer:
Yes, yes he does!
Welcome from the panhandle of Texas!
I already have a herf chicken, @GoBison sent me one in 2018. I found it again a couple weeks ago in a duffel bag that I use for stuff like frisbees and water guns - apparently I took him on my camping trip last summer...?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I already have a herf chicken, @GoBison sent me one in 2018. I found it again a couple weeks ago in a duffel bag that I use for stuff like frisbees and water guns - apparently I took him on my camping trip last summer...?
:LOL:

I think @Glassman will be the next recipient of the rubber chicken award. Unleashing those nasty sticks on us, and not participating in the pass :unsure: