What's new

First Habano Box

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
In the spirit of the above topic of "First Habano", what about your first box?

Mine was just recieved. A box of Montecristo #3. Very proud of it too, I finally busted my Habano Box Cherry... hehehe

What about the rest of you? What was your first purchased box of Habanos?
8)

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well so far i've only purchased one box, and it was not Cuban.

I was all excited to be at my first "event" and bought the Perdomo La Tradition Champagne "F". I'm still all happy about it \:D/

Now, i'm really looking forward to my first Cuban box...
it won't be real expensive, but that does not matter.
So far i'm thinking La Flor De Canos Selectos MMs
but we shall see 8)

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Have yet to have the pleasure of buying a box of Havanna's finest.

The short list, for when I get the money (damn Jerry and his Samplers, now I have to start saving again! ;)):

RyJ No. 4
RASS
VR Famosos
Party Shorts

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tell ya what JW, if i had the money right now...

Punch Coronations!

Compared to party shorts, they seem a better value, and i'd swear i'm buzzing from this thing! What a wonderfull cigar, great size too!

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
gonz said:
Tell ya what JW, if i had the money right now...

Punch Coronations!

Compared to party shorts, they seem a better value, and i'd swear i'm buzzing from this thing! What a wonderfull cigar, great size too!
Have you had the PS to compare? Honestly, the only one I've tried out of my short list is the RyJ No. 4 (bomb from Jerry). I'm just going on the tried and trues that every one seems to like as a staple and seem to be on the inexpensive side of Cubans.

gonz

RKBA
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah, i've had the PS on a few occasions, and i like it alot, but the Punch Coronation (not petite) is a bigger stick, and $0.20 more, plus it comes in tubes. You really want to find one of these before you pull the trigger on party shorts. The Petite Coronations are also good, but pretty small and a lesser value IMO.

I only had one unfortunately, but if i get the chance to obtain more (im looking), i'll definitely send you one.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
gonz said:
Yeah, i've had the PS on a few occasions, and i like it alot, but the Punch Coronation (not petite) is a bigger stick, and $0.20 more, plus it comes in tubes. You really want to find one of these before you pull the trigger on party shorts. The Petite Coronations are also good, but pretty small and a lesser value IMO.

I only had one unfortunately, but if i get the chance to obtain more (im looking), i'll definitely send you one.
Thanks bud! :thumpsupemoticon: