What's new

First Habano Box

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought 2. Party shorts and Boli PC. Damn it's hard picking between the two. The bolis are 03 and the shorts 04 date codes so right now I like the Boli PCs' best but I bet the Party shorts will also be damn fine with a year.

Sidenote: How do people actually keep a box of cigars for a year? without smoking them or gifting them? I need help.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
In a decade far far away I purchased a box of HdM DCs and I still love the darn things today, even though I am drawn to the bolder smokes for my everyday enjoyment. There must be something to that first love stuff, cause I always have at least one box on hand.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My first box was 01 box of Monte A's...I thought I was ordering the same cigar I was gifted at our company Christmas party....After smoking this gifted cigar the slippery slope was upon me...I couldn't remember the exact cigar I smoked but after looking at the list to purchase, I said this had to be the best they have, also the most expensive...so I ordered the Monte A...when they arrived I was like, this isn't what I smoked...so I ordered the Monte 1...and this was the begining of the slide down the slope...Bman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My first box was before I found any of these cites here back last January while in Aruba I picked up a box of PSD #3's. I still have half the box left. Very tastey smoke indeed! :-D

ehdg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a box split with a good buddy which consisted of a box of Monte #2's, RASS's, and PSD4's. My first box solo was a box of Choix Supreme's... :D

Todd M.