What's new

First habano

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I received my first Cuban as a gift from one of my vendors at my company christmas party...the slippery slope is steep and getting stepper by the day...I can't smoke enough...I can't buy enough...I just can't stop the maddness....I am most thankful for all the great brothers I have meet through my obsession...best thing is I'm not alone....Bman

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I honestly can't remember. I had one when I was out of the country with family but I'll be damned if I can remember what it was! :oops:

My first memorable one was a RyJ.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Monte back in 72.....
Holy shit you're old dude....hehehe...I didn't realize that they smoked cigars during the dinosaur ages....who knew... :smt110

Siglo III was my first...
8)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was out in Canada for my brothers bachelor party and we stopped in and picked up a couple coronas and to this day I can't remember what they were I just remember complete satisfaction and I have'nt been right since :lol:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if memory serves me right.. it would have been a RyJ corona in -86... but back then I wouldn't have known that it was a corona... I only go on memory of the size now... I remember picking it out at the local tobacconist due to the marqee name...(I had just read shakespears play ha ha)

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I was gifted a Monte #3 by Castlecrest that I smoked in July of 2003 to christen my new back deck. It is my 32X20 smoking osasis with a hot tub. It is the only place that I am king at my house. :lol: