223   0   0
Be patient
Be firm
Be patient
Don't be harsh
Be patient
Be present
Be patient

Congratulations! Support mama, understand she will be emotionally volatile and will not know why; crib is a safe place, put her down and get a break; taking shifts can be a life saver; don't feel like you have to cherish every moment, a lot of them suck; just be present, put the phone/video games/tv/distractions away when you're having family time, nothing is worth missing the little years because you were distracted.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Patience appears to be the most common suggestion and I can definetly see why. Thanks for all of the tips/suggestions. I'm already enjoying it immensely, besides the lack of sleep, and it's only day 4!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Congrats, that's awesome! Many happy wishes to you and your growing family. If I can give any advice at all, it's to enjoy and appreciate all the little things as time goes on. It goes faster than it seems. Sometimes the hours seem like days, but the years do to, if that makes sense. My first-born just turned 18, and it seems like yesterday we were watching Blue's-Clues together. You have a ton of great memories ahead of you. Hopefully, you had some cigars to hand out to everyone in attendance...