What's new

First WI HERF

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Looks like the Hampton Inn....What is the schedule? Looking to arrive on Saturday if nothing going on Friday. This may change.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i wouldnt be done with work till 4:00 on friday but if youd be in town and have nothing better to do, id be up for the ride over. its only an hour or so!!!!!

for the 19th itself, im thinking we get together around noon. smoke at the shop, lunch (or dinner depending on how long the smoke lasts!! HA!!) and just hang out in town. the place is open till midnight so that gives us lots of time for smokes and BS...

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
So there is 6 of us for sure and who ever else would like to join in. Works for me. So here it is. First WI herf being held in Appleton, WI. at APPLETON SOUVENIR & CIGAR CO. on May 19th. At 12:00 PM, or the nearest you can make it. So there it is. It's official... hope to see you there.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ok guys a little glitch in my weekend plans. i may have to WORK on sat and if i do im still coming, id just be there late. im hoping i can get sat off or even just get to leave early. either way, ill still be there. ill just be temporarily waylayed

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I gave Donk my bad news last week but failed to post...

Rachel has been in Virginia since 4/30 and this weekend is the only weekend they would give her to come home.

Sorry fellas.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've fallen into the same problem. My wife is again working the 3rd weekend in a row. She won't be finished with work until 10pm.

Sorry guys, I really was looking forward to this.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
well yesterday was fun!! wish some of you others could have made it.

it ended up being just 3 bros. me, donk, and richk. but we had some fun and had a few good smokes. wish some of you others could have made it!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Matt hit it right on the head -- it was a darn good time even though there were only 3 of us. Donk and kirscovitch are great and generous guys with both their cigars and their knowledge. Oh, and if I forget to mention that their girlfriends are awesome, I imagine that would come back to bite me in the ass. haha.

Thanks to both of you fantastic bro's. It was great meeting y'all. Definitely worth the drive! One more thing I can't forget: screw Mongo's!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Matt hit it right on the head -- it was a darn good time even though there were only 3 of us. Donk and kirscovitch are great and generous guys with both their cigars and their knowledge. Oh, and if I forget to mention that their girlfriends are awesome, I imagine that would come back to bite me in the ass. haha.

Thanks to both of you fantastic bro's. It was great meeting y'all. Definitely worth the drive! One more thing I can't forget: screw Mongo's!

f$ck Mongos!!!!!!!!!!!! rotten bastards!!!!!!!! :angerFU: :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I could have warned you Mongo's is a pretty lousy place to go. There's a better Mongolian style place over on the west side of town, but it would have meant driving over to the shop afterwards.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The problem wasn't that Mongo's is a bad place to go, the problem was that it's closed for good. And Matt really, really wanted some Mongo's. Trying to get dinner only got stranger from there. haha.