What's new

First WI HERF

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey Donk,

We met in Appleton tonight at the cigar lounge. Thanks for the conversation and invite to the site. I found a lighter on the table, it's like a black metallic and I was just wondering if it was yours. Chris, the guy working said it did not belong to the shop. If it's yours let me know and I'll get it out in the mail to you.

Wade
hey Wade, again welcome aboard. No that lighter was there when we showed up. I thought it was the stores. Thanks though.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey Donk,

We met in Appleton tonight at the cigar lounge. Thanks for the conversation and invite to the site. I found a lighter on the table, it's like a black metallic and I was just wondering if it was yours. Chris, the guy working said it did not belong to the shop. If it's yours let me know and I'll get it out in the mail to you.

Wade
Did Donk happen to have a cedar covered OpusX lighter with him? HAH!

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
hmmmm...... a piece of crap???? sounds like something id carry... :rofl:

no, seriously, Donk is right, it was there when we showed up.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
ok boys!!! about 3 weeks till go time! we need to start figuring out what our itinerary is gonna be. do we want to meet at the shop for a couple hours, eat, then head back?? what time do we want to shoot for?? morning? noon? since Kelly and I are fairly close to Appleton, anything works for us. what about you "tourists"?????????

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Also we need a go or no go on those of you thinking of coming. So make sure you post 1. if you are coming for sure, and 2. what is the best time to meet up.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'm in if I can be fouraday and I will leave the details to you guys, I'm good with anything you guys come up with. One of you guys have to ask me about car dealers so I can write it off.