What's new

Fishing Boats and Gear

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I’d love to try ice fishing but dont know anyone who does it. I also need a friend with a boat. I’ll supply the bait, cigars, and beers.
Hmmmmm, north NJ and CT aren’t far away.......you got any good spots?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Nope. I know absolutely nothing about ice fishing. I need to find someone who’s already all set up and can fit anothe hole in their house on the frozen thingie.
If you are ever in Minnesota or close in January (not really recommended) hit me up I'll take ya out.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Nope. I know absolutely nothing about ice fishing. I need to find someone who’s already all set up and can fit anothe hole in their house on the frozen thingie.
Whoops, I mis read that. I’m not ice fishing on a dare! I read your post about wanting a friend with a boat....

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think if you were setup in a fish house you would find ice fishing to be a lot of fun. Even a spring day when the temps hit 50 and there is still 3' of ice chasing panfish and grilling burgers on the ice is a blast. My dad was 86 and ice fished right up until he passed away. He would drive his car from hole to hole and sit in the car and start it up if he got cold.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My mom is giving me my grampas old inboard/outboard open bow. It's the first boat I ever drove and we did lots of trolling for lake trout on it. Pretty sure it's 18', not sure the size of motor, but grampa always took care of his stuff. Just have to find a way to get it to AZ from eastern MT.