What's new

Flavored Cigars

bigtony

BIG TONY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought from a guy who likes to give most things a fair shake if you ask me to recommend a flavored or infused cigar I must go with NUB cafe it has just a touch of flavor with traditional notes and no harsh aroma and also in my humble opinion groovy blue and smokes similar to the groovy blue can often be overpowering amongst cigar lounge etiquette

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just a thought from a guy who likes to give most things a fair shake if you ask me to recommend a flavored or infused cigar I must go with NUB cafe it has just a touch of flavor with traditional notes and no harsh aroma and also in my humble opinion groovy blue and smokes similar to the groovy blue can often be overpowering amongst cigar lounge etiquette

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Oh I would never smoke a groovy blue or any flavored cigar among other cigar enthusiasts, thats just rude.
I smoke groovy blues at music festivals, street fairs, places like that, because people who dont smoke looove how that one smells

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I enjoy a Tabak Especial every now and again as a change of pace. Every now and then I will be in the mood for something sweet (once or twice a year) and have found that the Acid Blondie does the trick. As far as the other Acids they just don't seem to do it for me.

I used to also enjoy an Avanti Anisette or Ramrod (bourbon) cheroot from time to time but haven't been able to find the smaller packs of them locally and don't care for them enough to invest in a whole box from one of the online retailers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on what flavor profile you're looking for. As far as the acids, I'm not a big fan. The Kuba kuda tasted like a bouquet of flowers. The Blondie was more like smoking a vanilla cupcake. Not really a fan of flavored cigars. But my favorite, hands down, is the Java by drew estates. The Tabaks aren't bad either.
I second that! But never tried the Blondie.... Married her though. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I recently smoked my first infused cigar, a Tabak Especial from a guy I just met on the golf course, and to my surprise...it was delightful.
Tabak is the only infused I have tried also. I have half a dozen lying around. For some reason only on the golf course and once every 3 or 4 months. That's enough for me.

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've always had an interest in trying these as well, but never found the desire to pull the trigger on them over a legit cigar I know I'll love.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
obviously i am a little biased, but my recommendation would be The Tabak Especial Negra. I have found that this is the one infused cigar that most non infused smokers still tend to enjoy. it is sweet, but the sweetness backs off pretty quickly and the coffee infusion doesn't overwhelm the natural tobacco flavors.

If you want to go with the Acid line, my recommendation would be start with the Cold Infusion or Atom Maduro. The best sellers are the Kuba Kuba and Blondie, but they are also the most infused and sweetest. being that you are not normally an infused/flavored smoker, the Blue line might be a little overwhelming so i would direct you more towards the Cold Infusion.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Fuente cognac anejo are always a welcomed release, and have these dazzling smokes sprinkled throughout the get around to one day nc's

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks guys, I thought I would only get a couple responses! I had no idea there would be such a good conversation regarding them!

@SharkyZiff PM reluctantly inbound :-/

@DanLAXX1 , with a little patience you can get a fiver of Tabak on CB for about 3/per. It took me 2 or 3 weeks but eventually it happens.
I saw a 5er on Cigarsprintsale but I didn't pay attention to the price of it. I'll def keep an eye out for them on CB.