What's new

For anyone looking to get a US flag flown on 9/11 in Afghanistan...

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'll go the PX when I get off (in about 10 hours) and buy up as many as I can, then fly them tomorrow morning on the 11th. I know this is very short notice, and there is no guarantee they will have any in stock. The last batch I did was ordered online and shipped to me here because the stock of our PX here is sketchy. The PX flags (Annin Nyl-Glo 3'x5' w/stitched stars) are $17.99 (no tax) and shipping from Afghanistan to the US will be between $7 and $10 for up to 4 flags. Canada has to go priority so it ends up being around $20. I'll take care of the certificates.

If they don't have any flags in when I go today we have two options. Either I can issue a full refund or if you don't mind waiting until more flags show up at the PX I can fly them for you on a later date. Please let me know as soon as possible. If you're interested my lapyap addy is below. Just either send me a PM or post in the thread below with your mailing address, how many you'd like, and names for the certificates. Also include your email so I know who the payments are from. Thanks and as always I'm honored to be able to do this for you guys.

US Flags

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
dang it, i so wanted one of these. Let me see how the bar goes tonight. big tips and i'm in. maybe i'll wear my lucky thong.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
JOE! I sent you a pm a few days ago,
Sorry brother! Responded. My inbox is blowing up lol.

So far I'm at 11 for sure, and another 3 or 4 that I'm going to get and fly just in case. I get off in about 5 hours and will head to the PX then. I'm going to check PMs/thread one more time probably around then. I'll buy as many flags as I can.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
They had a total of 20 flags left on the shelves, and I bought every one of them lol. I had a total of exactly 20 names on my list so everyone who has contacted me so far should be covered. I'll fly them for you guys tomorrow on the 11th, and I'll take a day or two to design a new certificate especially for the 9/11 anniversary. Hope to have them out the door some time next week depending on my work schedule. I have to have a day off to make it to the PO out here. I'll keep you all updated!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Why do I always have to be working when thi cool stuff goes on. Thank you for doing this and all that you are doing over there.