What's new

For anyone looking to receive a flag flown in Afghanistan...

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I totally missed the boat on this one - But I would be honored to get one of the flags flown.. Let me know if there are any extra in the buy!

:usaflag:

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Update:

Costs have been finalized. I've gone through 2 or 3 different flag distributors trying to find the best price/quality on flags. I've had two fall through and finally settled on Gettysburg Flags. I've got a price of $21.00 a piece for very high quality flags. As far as shipping costs, I can ship up to 4 flags per person for about the same price as 1 ($10.95) for flat rate boxes. Please send me a PM when you send payment with your address and who you would like your certificates to be printed for. Costs as follows.

$21 per flag and $11 for shipping.

Poop@l: anthony.g.baileyATus.army.mil

I'll complete the order in 5-7 days. That should give everyone enough time to get payment in. It'll take about 7-10 days for the flags to arrive, and I'm going to fly them all at the same time. The time consuming part will be printing off all of the certificates and mailing them out. I'm hoping to have everyone's flag mailed out by the 15th of August. Average shipment time from Afghanistan back to the states is another 2 weeks. Let me know if anyone has questions!

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If anyone else wants in you're more than welcome! Just let me know how many flags you want and give me a name for each certificate, and an address to send em to. Just be forewarned it'll take at least a month before you'll get them in the mail. Mail turn around time isn't all that great from the sandbox.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Says your Poopal info (domain) is incorrect....... Two Stiched flags please. One to JFD ST#9 the other to "The Bill Family".
Thank you for your service as well.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Edit #5: Apparently when I send an invoice for the exact amount it makes me eat a poopal fee lol. Sorry, I'm pretty new to this lol. Just shoot your payment to the email listed below and please use the "Gift" option. I've got everything tracked on a spreadsheet and so far we have 11 flags paid for. Again I wish I had the funds/means to send everyone a flag of my own accord but the shipping and flag costs get extremely high extremely fast. I'm glad I can do this for everyone, and I'll keep you all updated.

$21 per flag and $11 for shipping up to 4

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Crap, I did not realize this was **. I don't do **.Can anyone help me out? I will send you the money and you could use your account to pay for these.

Anyone able to help me out?

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm still accepting orders for the next 24-48 hours. I have a few I'm still waiting on payment from before I place a massive order for flags. Just send me a PM with your email, mailing address, who you want the certificate made out to, and send the payment to my info in the first post.

I'm very surprised at the turnout! I had no idea this many people were interested. I've done everything I can to make sure everyone has received a response from all of their messages. I also built a tracker with all of your info, and will be shooting out BCC emails to everyone that's involved. I'll keep you all updated on the status of the shipment of flags to me, me flying them, and when I ship them out. I'm also going to re-confirm everyone's mailing address individually before I send them out.

I'm very glad to be able to do this for you guys. Again I wish I could do this out of my own pocket but it becomes cost prohibitive extremely quickly.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
If we can work out the ** thing, Jwrussell may be able to help me, I would like 3 total. You have me down for 1 currently so can I add 2 more? That is of course if I can get my money to you. Fingers crossed JW can help.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I can help. Joe, just let me know that the 3 total is confirmed and I'll get payment out to you.
Right now I have you down for 2 with payment already. So I understand you want an additional 3 or you're updating your total from 2 to 3? (1 extra) I'm going to order a few extra out of pocket so it won't be an issue.