What's new

Found my new hobby.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My first experience getting CCs...

I did my homework, planned out my side trip to LCDH in Cozumel during our cruise. Thought I could walk there but after hiking a mile down the drag and getting offered weed, coke, fake Cohibas every 10 feet we finally ran into someone that said we where about 3 more miles away to me and my son (who left my wife and the other 2 kids at the terminal thinking we’d be “right back”) hailed a cab who knew where LCDH was. We made the trip with no issues except when we got there the flood gates opened up and got soaked by the rain. We walked around this spot in the rain for about 10 minutes trying to find out how to get in this joint. We found a lady that showed us how to get in and it was freaking closed!!! Big metal garage door pulled down closed!!! Then the rain stopped. Asked around and everyone there was willing to direct us to Cuban cigars but I wasn’t going for the glass top Cohibas. :X My whole cruise was planned on getting some CCs and I was deflated. Any whoo... I ended up getting some from the Dufry shop so score!

When we got to Roatán they had the fake glass box CCs in almost every store. I avoided them all but decided I was going to try one for kicks. The lady told me $40 for a 5 count box and I didn’t acknowledge her. I told my son to go ask how much they where and don’t pay more than $20. He went in and asked how much and she told him $130 for the same box she just told me $40. He offered $20 and she told him no so he left. As we walked away she came running down the street and said $20 was ok. I gave him the bill and he came back with the fakes....

I’d pay someone $20 to take this shit out of my house! Worst $20 ever spent and I’ve wasted many $20 bills. The smell is a mixture of bad tobacco, pine?, fresh glue and ???. We got a kick out of it though and had a good time. I planned on smoking one of these for kicks but no way no how now. :D

I figure I have a reminder of our excursion and I’ll try to grow some tobacco beetles for experience.

If anyone gets them cheaper than $20 let me know I’m curious now how low they would have gone. 9FE0B1FC-E422-48DE-AD3C-C13A21284918.jpeg
5790963A-61F4-452B-9006-27112151F46C.jpeg
4B23B65D-C790-40D6-BC66-A1C3119F28AC.jpeg
E9043830-E418-4F81-BFE5-DF4CDDBE3AC5.jpeg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My day was saved by a lady hand rolling at a table in Roatán. The darker cigar was fresh of the table for $5 and one of the better smokes I’ve had. 34AF7A8A-480F-4627-85FB-C291EDC997B5.jpeg

The lighter wrapper wasn’t as good but still enjoyable and I blazed it up enough on the balcony of the ship that they called out the no smoking warnings over the speakers. ;)