What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Link for preorder:

http://topqualitycigars.com/Drew_Estate_UF4_2015.html

They're a touch stronger than the UF-13 if you're really paying attention and smoke them back to back (or they were a couple years ago when I did it), but not worth the chase or the extra cash for that difference, in my limited experience. It's basically a UF-13 in a T-52 wrapper, from my understanding.
Nice. Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure of the difference. Will just stick with the UF-13

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Nice. Thanks for the info. Wasn't sure of the difference. Will just stick with the UF-13
There's an old thread about it somewhere. Both the UF4 and UF-13 were T-52 test blends. The UF-4 is basically what it was, while the UF-13 was blended to be slightly less harsh, and then the wrapper was changed to a CBL instead of the original T-52 wrapper. So slightly different blends with completely different wrappers.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Sounds like ratzillas are popping up here and there.. Anybody seen any online?
I've gotten a couple emails about them from various vendors but they are still very much here one minute gone the next. CAYP has gotten 2 or 3 shipments in and it might be worthwhile to sign up for their email list. Hopefully someone can help you out. After tax all my locals are at $18/stick on these.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've gotten a couple emails about them from various vendors but they are still very much here one minute gone the next. CAYP has gotten 2 or 3 shipments in and it might be worthwhile to sign up for their email list. Hopefully someone can help you out. After tax all my locals are at $18/stick on these.
I have seen a few boxes pop up on olh. Usually around $20/ stick though.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
@tadpole - appreciate the offer. These can be found at msrp every now and again so I will just wait. I really do appreciate the heads up though.

Enjoy whatever your smoking at the lounge!!