What's new

Found Some Liga

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Is it just me or do most retailers now have Liga most of the time? The unicos may be a bit harder to find but I think the price increases over the years evened out demand.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oddly enough, found some Liga, dirty rats, at the davidoff store on Madison. Very surprising. Equally as surprising was the price $19 per stick (well not so surprising, it is nyc). FYI you can call them and order via mail, without the NYC tax the price will come down a whole lot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I truly like the Liga lines but at the crazy prices I myself prefer a Padron, Fuente, or even the My Father offerings!
Don't get me wrong if you get a good #9 there isn't much better but the burn issues I have had with them are so very disappointing, the last 3 I have burned have tunneled like crazy sorta like they were rolled with a dowl in the center and the it was removed to cap the cigar not acceptable at these premium prices!

But I had to go for Famous Smok get free box #9's and placed my 500.00 buck order it is out for delivery as I type this get some pics of this load largest one time purchase I have made. Wow at the holidays too we need help don't we!??