What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Black Cat has Unicos in stock. Act fast !
I ordered these online the second I got the e-mail from them that they were available. The e-mail came in at 11:33, I had an order confirmation from them at 11:38, then they called me around 12:30 telling me that they had gotten too many orders and that I wouldn't be able to get any now. I don't know how much faster you could act. Maybe I should have called them?

~~fred

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I ordered these online the second I got the e-mail from them that they were available. The e-mail came in at 11:33, I had an order confirmation from them at 11:38, then they called me around 12:30 telling me that they had gotten too many orders and that I wouldn't be able to get any now. I don't know how much faster you could act. Maybe I should have called them?

~~fred
Oh wow. Yea I would call next time. Anytime BC has in stock I call and I'm always able to get an order through so far

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

~~fred
Oh wow. Yea I would call next time. Anytime BC has in stock I call and I'm always able to get an order through so far
This happened to me earlier this year when I tried to order Dirty Rats. They called saying they had too many orders but I was able to get UF-13s, so it wasn't a total loss!

When you do get the email notification, best bet is to call.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Singles of FFPs and Dirty Rats at Neptune Cigars! Limit is 2 singles, no box sales. UF-13s, too, but they've had those for quite some time...

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
It's actually a pretty good idea for a store to do this. Some stores are probably overstocked with No. 9s, so it's a good way to move them.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Perhaps someone could give them a call (their number is 800-733-3397) and see if they'll delink those boxes for a phone order. I'd call, but I don't want to ask the question and then confess I'm not really in the market for these right, now...!