What's new

Found Some Liga

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Some Unicos came in at a place near me. Prices aren't great but I've seen worse.
L40s for $13.50 a pop
UF-13s for $14.50

Neither price includes .50 tax plus 6% sales tax. If anyone is interested I can run up and grab some today. PM me if interested.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some Unicos came in at a place near me. Prices aren't great but I've seen worse.
L40s for $13.50 a pop
UF-13s for $14.50

Neither price includes .50 tax plus 6% sales tax. If anyone is interested I can run up and grab some today. PM me if interested.
Why does it always happen at the end of the month when I'm low on the fundages?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
L40s for $13.50 a pop
UF-13s for $14.50

This. Lmao

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
L40s for $13.50 a pop
UF-13s for $14.50

Dont feel bad hahaa I am always low on the fundages!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
A B&M a short drive from my place has FFPs in. I'm about to head to bed here but if anyone is interested in having me pick some up for you let me know via PM. As with all good things in life, they aren't cheap. $18.50 a stick plus taxes, which comes in at $20.11 a piece total by my calculation. I know they can be found online for $16 if you can find them so while the price isn't grossly over MSRP it doesn't give me that nice tingly feeling in my pants either. There was less than a box left when I last looked so I can make no guarantees about remaining stock. Just throwing it out there.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I think that's less per cigar than ffps. I'd rather pay the money for 9s than ffps If I were going to party that much for a cigar

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
A B&M a short drive from my place has FFPs in. I'm about to head to bed here but if anyone is interested in having me pick some up for you let me know via PM. As with all good things in life, they aren't cheap. $18.50 a stick plus taxes, which comes in at $20.11 a piece total by my calculation. I know they can be found online for $16 if you can find them so while the price isn't grossly over MSRP it doesn't give me that nice tingly feeling in my pants either. There was less than a box left when I last looked so I can make no guarantees about remaining stock. Just throwing it out there.
My only problem with these and being the liga whore that i am is that the last couple FFP in cello i have smoked were total garbage and tasted like ass. No kick, no punch, no manure or skunkiness on em at all. I couldnt get through half of em before i pitched em. Unfortunately that is saying a lot as I consider myself a pig afficianado. My RH is spot on, temp spot on. Hoping this is not something I see more of. But I have been really dissapointed with the latest pigs coming out. I would love to trade a couple FFP with a fellow botl who has some in cello and see if it is just me or a batch that is bunk. Any who not trying to derail the thread, but just a heads up to anyone looking for em lately.