What's new

Four Kicks LE 2012 (aka Mule Kick)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
FYI - We shipped all 500 boxes of Four Kicks Mule Kick Limited Edition 2012 today. Thanks to everyone who's supported Crowned Heads--Happy Thanksgiving!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Does anyone know the retailers that are getting them in?
PM sent......
Would you mind sharing with me too, please? Must find these!!
I would forward you what was sent to me, but since it was sent to me in a pm instead of posting here I don't want to overstep my bounds. That being said, you should probably post an intro and start to get to know some of the great brothers and sisters here. I joined about a month ago and am really glad I did, starting to make new friends and learning just how much I didn't know :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I think most of these are out for shipment. I don't know if Huber released a list of who's getting them. I got 5 yesterday, and posted a review on my site. I'm a big fan for sure! Hopefully everyone will be able to find a couple before they're gone!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Hey BOTL collective....

For the newer brothers on the board (as well as you old timers that don't know) If you are looking for Mule Kicks and your local B&M does not have them I would HIGHLY recommend Emerson's as your "go-to" source. Emerson's is fast, efficient and reasonably priced. In addition their customer service is second to none and last but not least they are a BOTL sponsor so if you are looking for some Mule Kicks they will be your best option. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hey BOTL collective....

For the newer brothers on the board (as well as you old timers that don't know) If you are looking for Mule Kicks and your local B&M does not have them I would HIGHLY recommend Emerson's as your "go-to" source. Emerson's is fast, efficient and reasonably priced. In addition their customer service is second to none and last but not least they are a BOTL sponsor so if you are looking for some Mule Kicks they will be your best option. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have to second this Rupe, because I am a repeat offender (I mean customer) haha. My 1st choice for buying is Emerson's.
Also, it's humidified shipping!