What's new

Four Kicks LE 2012 (aka Mule Kick)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just poppin' in to say THANKS to all of you who supported Four Kicks Mule Kick LE 2012--we sincerely appreciate your support and hope you all enjoy.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Just poppin' in to say THANKS to all of you who supported Four Kicks Mule Kick LE 2012--we sincerely appreciate your support and hope you all enjoy.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Just got my box yesterday. Cannot wait to light one up. Thank you for making them. And especially for coming on the board as often as you do.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Just got my box yesterday. Cannot wait to light one up. Thank you for making them. And especially for coming on the board as often as you do.
ditto, but I may have to wait a week to fire one up.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My box will be waiting for me after work. I hope the Mule Kick goes well with porto. If these are as good as the regular Four Kicks and Headley G's, it will be a good night :).

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I received my box about 3pm and I'm nubbing the first one. Great cigar, no doubt. However, I actually prefer the regular production Four Kicks. Probably because I've been smoking the regulars in the morning and I've become an addict. I'm gonna store the remainder of the Mule box for 6 months or so. It's amazing how different the two are... wrappers make a huge difference. Cigar blenders are true artisans.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just got my box in yesterday, thanks Craig and Emersons for awesome service like always. Anyone know if these are good ROTT or should I let them sit a couple months before trying?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
All Chicago BOTLs, the only local B&M to get them is Binny's and they released there stock today, pretty much a two stick limit and each store from what I know got only one box. I know everyone has started to run out of these, if a sponsor has them still, hit them first but after that happy hunting!!!!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey BOTL collective....

For the newer brothers on the board (as well as you old timers that don't know) If you are looking for Mule Kicks and your local B&M does not have them I would HIGHLY recommend Emerson's as your "go-to" source. Emerson's is fast, efficient and reasonably priced. In addition their customer service is second to none and last but not least they are a BOTL sponsor so if you are looking for some Mule Kicks they will be your best option. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
bdrupe, I took your advice and used Emerson's. They are one of my GO TO sources now. These guys take care of you, PERIOD! Thanks to Craig and crew for your excellent customer service. You will get more of my business.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emerson's is showing boxes in stock again if anyone is still looking. Already picked up my share over the past two weeks. :santa2:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
A store not that far from me says they still have 3 boxes in stock, this place jacks up the prices a little more ( one reason I don't care for this store that much) so I expect them to come to, after stupid va taxes, between 100-110. Let me know if anyone wants me to pick up a box for them.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
They're out now. Does anyone else have a line on these?
Havana Connections (short pump location) has 9 boxes in stock! I bought all my boxes through them; free shipping over $100.00 dollars. Had the boxes in 2 days. Awesome store.

They also have Goldies and TAA 2012

Hope it helps brothers

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
They're out now. Does anyone else have a line on these?
give these guys a call...

theyre the only B&M I am aware of near you and I that carrythe crowned heads stuff... I havent gone down there yet... but I was told they were supposed to be getting some mule kicks in.. and that they did get some headley grange as well..

http://smokinjoestobacco.com/old_city_cigar