What's new

Franks Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce

Flare88

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Franks really does go good with everything. I'v even added some to speghetti and meatballs, its perfect... for everything :D

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, guess what, my great-grandfather could have bought half of Frank's hot sauce. Oh, and "Buffalo wings" don't exist, nobody actually calls them that here lol. They're chicken wings. At least we have one good thing in Buffalo lol. They do have a recipe for "Buffalo chicken wings" on the bottle, but I think they do that just so people have an idea what they are. I've never heard a Buffalo native ever call them "Buffalo wings".

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah, guess what, my great-grandfather could have bought half of Frank's hot sauce. Oh, and "Buffalo wings" don't exist, nobody actually calls them that here lol. They're chicken wings. At least we have one good thing in Buffalo lol. They do have a recipe for "Buffalo chicken wings" on the bottle, but I think they do that just so people have an idea what they are. I've never heard a Buffalo native ever call them "Buffalo wings".
dude...your in Buffalo...how did I not know this!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
dude...your in Buffalo...how did I not know this!
Yes sir, I'm in Buffalo. I see you're in Binghamton, my grandfather lived there, but he just moved back because we need to keep an eye on him, he's getting old. Yeah, there's not too many people from Buffalo around the cigar boards. Between the three I'm on, I only know two other guys. Do you ever get up this way?

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
yeah man, I grew up in Williamsville (East Amherst really) and my parents still live there. I was actually there for the fourth, just left yesterday!

i'll probably be back and forth all summer as I am a teacher and have little to do the next 2 months or so!

we should get together for a smoke soon...where in the area do you frequesnt...have a fav B&M?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yeah man, I grew up in Williamsville (East Amherst really) and my parents still live there. I was actually there for the fourth, just left yesterday!

i'll probably be back and forth all summer as I am a teacher and have little to do the next 2 months or so!

we should get together for a smoke soon...where in the area do you frequesnt...have a fav B&M?

I usually go to the Tinder Box on Transit, we really don't have many B&M's around here, but that's the biggest. Yeah, I'm a student so I have little to do until late August. Drop me a PM the next time you're going to be here and I'll get a few other guys to meet up.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I usually go to the Tinder Box on Transit, we really don't have many B&M's around here, but that's the biggest. Yeah, I'm a student so I have little to do until late August. Drop me a PM the next time you're going to be here and I'll get a few other guys to meet up.
will definately do!...there's a chance i'll be there from the 18-21 or so of this month, i'll let you know for sure though!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
will definately do!...there's a chance i'll be there from the 18-21 or so of this month, i'll let you know for sure though!

That would be cool, there's actually a Fuente party at the Tinder Box on the 19th, I think they really hook you up at those things. I've never been to one, but my friend just told me about this one and I'll think I'll see what it's all about.

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
that could definately work!

my best friends parents asked me to house/dog sit for them that weekend as they go visit family in NC, so I'll literally probably be sitting there with NOTHING to do!

oh, and I love a good fuente!