What's new

Free Cigar Ad in this months CA

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What's up guys? Has anyone seen the www.cigar500/specials AD in CA this month? I checked out the site, but I'm a bit skeptical. Supposedly they are an authorized Habano dealer?? If you enter CA1000 for the code you can get a prem-o smoke for only a buck.

To me if it seems too good to be true then it probably is; what do you guys think?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This deal has been posted on slickdeals for about a month now. Many people have reported that is works. They have been billed the $1 and received their stick.

You can only order one stick so don't try to get sneaky and order more. You can add them to your cart and it will appear you are getting more sticks for $1, but it will hold up your order and they will eventually email you asking to pick one stick only.

I personally am a little skeptical about a company that would take out a $40,000 ad in CA and offer up a $20 cuban for $1. More times than not, if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The keycode is: CA1000

I guess I can get a premium NC and not have to worry about this being some kind of a government sting operation.

Hmmm...a zino or a davidoff, decisions decisions!

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Once you click through and enter your info, the site asks for a cc# b/c it charges a buck for shipping or tax or something like that

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have heard it was legit. I don't know that I would be ordering any habano's through it, (if your shipping to the US) but that is your call. I think it does take a while for processing but what do you want for $1. Like tuffy said it has been on slickdeals.net for a little while.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I think I will go ahead and order a NC using a temporary credit card number. Worst thing that happens is I am out a buck.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I'm sure that these guys are going to more than recover the cost for the advertising and the cost of the cigars by selling off your name to just about anybody.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I'm sure that these guys are going to more than recover the cost for the advertising and the cost of the cigars by selling off your name to just about anybody.
And that is the sad truth. :hanghead: