What's new

Free Cigar Ad in this months CA

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Received the cigar I requested for a dollar. :)

Went back to the site, and noticed a special they're running:

http://www.cigar500.com/promotion/davidoffsamplers.html

Ordered two sets of the Davidoff Millenium Blend Robustos 4 packs + Xikar Xi2 cutter for $56.00 ($112)

They arrived fine, with the added bonus that they sent Xi1 cutters instead of Xi2 cutters. (Maybe they ran out of Xi2s, or have someone that can't read in the warehouse) So, I ordered two more sets, for gifts. :applause:

No affiliation, just a good deal - and I can't post to the Retailers section. :)

Attachments

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just pulled the trigger on a Davidoff and bought the four pack and cutter as well. Thanks for the link to this.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
i placed my "free cigar" order on the 16th of June. they charged me a buck. didnt hear anyhing from them since the day i ordered untill today. got an email saying sorry for the delay, but your cigar shipped today and since it took soooooo long, weve refunded your $1.00...

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I figured the samples would be slow to ship, but what I'm wondering is how's the shipping on regular orders?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just got 3 more shipped out. You have to create new account info. I used differnt credit cards, emails and shipping adresses, but customer service confirmed all three as scheduled to be shipped with the next order on the 6th. 1 to my mom's, 1 to work, and the other to my brother. The first one went to my house. This apparently worked just fine. I'll let you know when I get them. Heck yeah 4 Cubies for $4