What's new

Free Cigar Aficionado subscription for one year

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Has anyone signed up for a subscription that had a processing fee? I’m thinking about the Whiskey Advocate that has a $0.99 processing fee. I don’t mind paying the fee, however I don’t want to hooked on an autopay. Haha Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing - I wanted Men's Health but didn't want to get a bunch of crazy charges on my CC. :/

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought the same thing - I wanted Men's Health but didn't want to get a bunch of crazy charges on my CC. :/
I just checked and my CC company offers disposable numbers that are only good for one use for a specific amount. I think I’ll try it with one of those rather than my actual CC. :)

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
There's a free subscription to Cigar Aficionado if you choose the 5pk. fever cigars. The subscription is just added into your cart and doesn't count as 1 5pk. You still do the four 5pks. For the biggest savings, $ 83.00 for a total of twenty cigars Plus the free subscription to Cigar Aficionado. I've received two issues and no extra charge.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As a note, the fine print when entering the credit card info said that if you didn’t cancel the subscription after the year if would auto renew. Just to be safe I used a disposable credit card through my bank.

Just scored Esquire and Whisky Advocate for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
If I just keep doing these surveys, and signing up for CA, are they smart enough to make the subscriptions run one after the other? Or am I going to get 9 issues a month?
I wondered the same thing - I've got a few bucks in the "credit account" so I'm just gonna hold off for now.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If I just keep doing these surveys, and signing up for CA, are they smart enough to make the subscriptions run one after the other? Or am I going to get 9 issues a month?
They will just add to the length of the subscription. I've stacked probably a half dozen CA subscriptions together and only recieve 1 issue each release.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will just add to the length of the subscription. I've stacked probably a half dozen CA subscriptions together and only recieve 1 issue each release.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thanks! I already have 4 subscriptions, and $40 in credits... Gonna keep it going.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I think at some point my CA subscription will be an item in my will, because I'm going to keep going until it runs through the 22nd Century. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Another survey today, I am about ready to inscribe from their junk mail. Three surveys in the last three days. When I signed up I did not do the Credit Card thing, as it was a Free Subscription.

Maybe I will never get my FREE Subscription.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Another survey today, I am about ready to inscribe from their junk mail. Three surveys in the last three days. When I signed up I did not do the Credit Card thing, as it was a Free Subscription.

Maybe I will never get my FREE Subscription.
Wow. Patience, Grasshopper. Site says maybe 8-12 weeks before you might get your first issue. My wait was a bit shorter, but at least give it the 8 before you get too frustrated. ;)