What's new

Free Cigar Aficionado subscription for one year

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
WTF? 25 questions about my toaster ownership? Gotta be some kind of scam...
LOL The next one is about tablets and tablet ownership. I did 2 surveys, got a $40 dollar credit, and then requested for CA and Money magazine, no credit card info, just name, address, email.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I just got a message saying I got as 6 issues for free. Honestly I will look at CA, but only bought it one or twice. Now I got a Christmas Present.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been getting magazine subscriptions from rewardsurvey.com since 2011 and have never received spam. Like @icehog3, I believe I have about 10 years subscriptions lol
Good to know! My buddy signed me up for a free sub to popular mechanics and they sold my information to pretty much every marketing agency possible. The amount of spam I get now is unreal.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I was surprise I got the FREE Subscription, as there were about 20 questions RE: Cyber Monday, and all my Answers like I never did Cyber Monday. I am old school, not a techno geek.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Good to know! My buddy signed me up for a free sub to popular mechanics and they sold my information to pretty much every marketing agency possible. The amount of spam I get now is unreal.
I've yet to see a single bit of spam from this either...but I suppose I haven't even saw a magazine yet either LMAO!

Get ready for your mail boxes to be full of spam! But hey a free sub to CA that sounds good to me.
I love spam. Pan fry that shit with a little shoyu and sugar, slap it on a block of rice and wrap with a little nori, BOOM! Spam musubi.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've yet to see a single bit of spam from this either...but I suppose I haven't even saw a magazine yet either LMAO!

I love spam. Pan fry that shit with a little shoyu and sugar, slap it on a block of rice and wrap with a little nori, BOOM! Spam musubi.
Spam is gourmet eats if you have ever live on "C" Rat, or "K" Rat for a week. Remember when I was in the Marines during Vietnam, and a lot of our "C's & K's" were World War II leftover......... YUCk, but when your hungry you will eat Snake, Lizard, or Monkey.:(

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Lmao If I ever actually receive an issue I might just have to try that recipe out :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Has anyone signed up for a subscription that had a processing fee? I’m thinking about the Whiskey Advocate that has a $0.99 processing fee. I don’t mind paying the fee, however I don’t want to hooked on an autopay. Haha Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk