What's new

Free Cigar Aficionado subscription for one year

Ian T

PhD in Cigar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't know how u guys got playboy and men's fitness.... Just got CA and Maxim tho so not complaining!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did this a year ago and had a year of CA free. Best part is the surveys keep coming and now I have a second and third year free. While I think CA is an unrealistic suck a$# rag that caters to insanely rich snobs I like looking at cigar stuff and occasionally there are good articles. I wouldn't pay a dime for it but for free I love it. You guys need to do this if you haven't.

Ian T

PhD in Cigar
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I was really surprised when I didn't have to enter any CC info at all..., No reason not to other than expected future jumk e-mails lol.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did the survey in mid January but I still haven't received my first issue in the mail. How long does it generally take?

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This is legit, and I have not seen any additional junk mail coming to my house or email (besides the occasional email from them every 3 or 4 days). I'd say the subscriptions take about 4-6 weeks. Just received the Hugh Jackman CA last week. I also got men's health & hot bikes (cool motorcycle mag).

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is legit, and I have not seen any additional junk mail coming to my house or email (besides the occasional email from them every 3 or 4 days). I'd say the subscriptions take about 4-6 weeks. Just received the Hugh Jackman CA last week. I also got men's health & hot bikes (cool motorcycle mag).
damn I wonder if I missed the last go round and have to wait another two months :(

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
damn I wonder if I missed the last go round and have to wait another two months :(
They sent me an issue and then another back issue about a couple days later. You may still get it soon. I've never understood why it takes so long to receive a magazine subscription.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Signed up. Eh, is it true Hugh Jackman only smokes one cigar a year? Why is he on the cover? Anyhow, don't really like CA but I like the idea of free cigar p@rn in the mail so I gave up the addy.