What's new

Free Cigar Aficionado subscription for one year

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have Airline Points that I never use ( US Air ) that lets me convert to magazines and I have 10 different magazines that I get during the year including CA.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I did this and now started recieving calls from telemarketers... Cannot put myself on DNC list cause government is shut down.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I did this and now started recieving calls from telemarketers... Cannot put myself on DNC list cause government is shut down.
Crazy! I haven't lol qnd I even usedy real cell #

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Crazy! I haven't lol qnd I even usedy real cell #

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
That's nuts. I wonder if it is coincidental? However I am on the do not call registry. I add my numbers just about every 6 months. Hahaha.

Heath

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the link guys.

Just filled mine out before I read this particular post about telemarketers, however, I noticed when I was filling it out that it said the phone number field was "not required" so I left that blank.

I am always really skeptical of this kind of stuff but with everyone here saying it's legit, I filled it out.

I'll report back whenever I receive an issue.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the link guys.

Just filled mine out before I read this particular post about telemarketers, however, I noticed when I was filling it out that it said the phone number field was "not required" so I left that blank.

I am always really skeptical of this kind of stuff but with everyone here saying it's legit, I filled it out.

I'll report back whenever I receive an issue.
That last post was October 31...got my first issue yesterday December 2.

So it took almost exactly a month after I went onto this website until the magazine was in my mailbox.

Not too shabby!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
My Grandpa always told me nothings free. I still follow that rule. Either way all of you guys will be getting calls from telemarketers, email spam or advertisements in the mail. No thanks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being hyper aware of scams and keeping that in mind throughout the process of signing up for this, I weighed the pros and cons and am fine with this particular promotion.

Didn't give any phone numbers at all, email catches spam and plus, add an extra mailer to my mailbox on top of all the coupons, etc, what do I care.

Not for everyone, but I carefully decided this deal Im okay with.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My Grandpa always told me nothings free. I still follow that rule. Either way all of you guys will be getting calls from telemarketers, email spam or advertisements in the mail. No thanks.
I signed up in August, no spam emails (other then emails asking me to do more surveys only 1x a month) no phone number was given so no telemarketers and no spam mail at all...... Just my bill's in the mailbox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up for CA and Wine Spectator via this promotion. I have only received 2 issues of CA since I signed up 3-months ago and received all 6 issues of WS in like 3-weeks. Anyone else encounter any issues?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I signed up for CA and Wine Spectator via this promotion. I have only received 2 issues of CA since I signed up 3-months ago and received all 6 issues of WS in like 3-weeks. Anyone else encounter any issues?
CA is bimonthly, 6 issues per year so 2 issues in 3 months sounds normal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I filled out the survey last month sometime, thanks for the link! Hope I get the next issue....newb question, but what months does the mag come out?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I filled out the survey last month sometime, thanks for the link! Hope I get the next issue....newb question, but what months does the mag come out?

Bi-monthly, 6 issues a year.

next issue will be January/February, then March/April, etc.

I'm assuming you will still get the current Nov/Dec but not sure.