What's new

Free cigars in return for a review!!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
So here's the skinny:
I know quite a few of you on these boards are good at wordy, in-depth review writing. In return for a handfull of free cigars, I need the willing to write me a review, that I might, but probably won't, use (accredited of course) in the future. Here's the catch... I don't need you to review a cigar, I need you to review Hot Sauce, as you would a cigar.

If you consider yourself a decent review writer, like hot sauce (and free cigars) and are willing, PM me, mention if you prefer medium, hot, or inferno, and include your shipping address. I make a batch or two a month, and one or two at I time, I will run down the list of people who are interested, and send you a bottle of said batch and some premium cigars in payment for your reviewing abilities. At your convenience try out the sauce, and then PM me your review and please note if you tried it stand-alone, or on a perticular food. I will need several people, and this will be done over the course of the next few months. If the response is large, I might not get to everybody, but for the time being the more the merrier.

Thank you in advance anybody who wants to play! The first bottle (if anybody is interested) will go out in a week or so.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
So here's the skinny:
I know quite a few of you on these boards are good at wordy, in-depth review writing. In return for a handfull of free cigars, I need the willing to write me a review, that I might, but probably won't, use (accredited of course) in the future. Here's the catch... I don't need you to review a cigar, I need you to review Hot Sauce, as you would a cigar.

If you consider yourself a decent review writer, like hot sauce (and free cigars) and are willing, PM me, mention if you prefer medium, hot, or inferno, and include your shipping address. I make a batch or two a month, and one or two at I time, I will run down the list of people who are interested, and send you a bottle of said batch and some premium cigars in payment for your reviewing abilities. At your convenience try out the sauce, and then PM me your review and please note if you tried it stand-alone, or on a perticular food. I will need several people, and this will be done over the course of the next few months. If the response is large, I might not get to everybody, but for the time being the more the merrier.

Thank you in advance anybody who wants to play! The first bottle (if anybody is interested) will go out in a week or so.
'If anybody is interested'... of course there will be interest. I'm not what I would considered qualified to do a proper review of a cigar but I can write well and I love me some hot sauce!!! PM sent :thumbsup:

My mouths already watering thinking about the porkchops and chicken that is going to be basted with this stuff :drool:

Larry :cbig:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for the overwhelming response folks. I got enough to last me quite a few months, but if you still want to be added to the list PM me. Not sure all told how many of you will be used, but I plan on sending out bottles to at least a dozen reviewers over the next few months!