What's new

Frustrated this week.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My fiancee is losing her damn mind. Last week she lost all of her cards (id and all) for two days somewhere in the house. I searched the house one end to the other. Only to find it in a silly place because she was in a hurry because it was raining.

Well she has out done herself this time. She took her engagement ring off on the computer desk. It was not there in the afternoon. No big deal right? Well with a dog, 4 cats, and a 15 month old. God knows where the hell it might be. I am sifting through garbage piece by piece. Taking more than a passing glance at baby diapers and cat litter just in case one of them decided to swallow the most expensive thing in our house. I am holding on to my temper, but only just.

so four days out seven i have been tearing the house to shreds to try finding absentmindedly placed items.

ring hasn't turned up yet. i don't know what i'll do if it doesnt turn up soon. lose my mind probably (some might say it's already gone)

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
what Im hearing is that you need about a 2 hour break... where you smoke a nice stick.. and sip on a glass of single malt... and just let the world go by....

I'll supply the cigars!

:grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ouch.....from a husband who lost 2 wedding bands i can feel for your wife.

Is it going to be covered under homeowners insurance?

just think.....you will have a free pass to buy cigars whenever you want if she has to get another ring.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Id like to tell you that it gets better, but im not one for lying..... Celebrating my 5 yr soon with my wife. I think after the pregnancy something happened to their noodle. She just started back up on work after 3 years off, and things are getting better.

We have three apple TVs in the house, and if you've ever seen one, then you know what im about to say. We have 3 apple TVs, but have about 14 apple TV remotes, and currently on hand, only have 2. Im not sure how the hell that happens, but it does. She happened to run across one the other day. had it in her hand, and lost it not 5 minutes later. It baffles me......

Of course, $20 remotes aren't engagement rings....

Fortunately, when you do find it, you have a hobby that will let you sit and relax for 2 hours, while enjoying some of the finer things in life. like... not looking for a bunch of shit!

Good luck man,
-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Don't stress man, it will turn up sooner or later. In my experience, its the moment you completely give up all hope that it will magically appear right in front of you. I agree with everyone else, take a break burn one down and relax a bit. At the end of the day, things could always be worse.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have plenty of those man. Remember that mini fridge project? Yeah well that is full of bombs that the amazing brothers here have sent me. I had to re season my old desktop humi so i can purchase bombing materials so i don't go to the b&m just to bomb someone lol.

Just wanted to bitch about this without her feeling worse than she already is. While she couldn't have know this would happen, it's still hard from being mad at her.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I have renters insurance and it is well above the deductible. I think i also purchased it through the company i bought it from but that was many years ago and everything is all foggy.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Remember, she is more important than any object that you could lose. It is bound to turn up. Meg loses stuff all the time but we always seem to find it eventually. I will send cigars as well!!!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Remember, she is more important than any object that you could lose. It is bound to turn up. Meg loses stuff all the time but we always seem to find it eventually. I will send cigars as well!!!
i can name you 10 other brothers that need the sticks more than i do. please save your money on flat rates lol.

In your case Ryan save them for the next time your in OH

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Id like to tell you that it gets better, but im not one for lying..... Celebrating my 5 yr soon with my wife. I think after the pregnancy something happened to their noodle. She just started back up on work after 3 years off, and things are getting better.

We have three apple TVs in the house, and if you've ever seen one, then you know what im about to say. We have 3 apple TVs, but have about 14 apple TV remotes, and currently on hand, only have 2. Im not sure how the hell that happens, but it does. She happened to run across one the other day. had it in her hand, and lost it not 5 minutes later. It baffles me......

Of course, $20 remotes aren't engagement rings....

Fortunately, when you do find it, you have a hobby that will let you sit and relax for 2 hours, while enjoying some of the finer things in life. like... not looking for a bunch of shit!

Good luck man,
-Chrisso
You can get an app for your iPhone/iPad to control the Apple TV. With a kid and two dogs (and a wife) those small remotes go bye-bye in a hurry. Just fyi

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Truly hope you find it bro. As much as it stresses you out though imagine how terrible she must feel. Things like this happen and you just need to step back take a deep breath and hopefully it will turn up. It's very possible one of the dogs or your child might have gotten it. God forbid they swallowed it!

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I know. I am going to pour a rum and coke. And be done for the day. In the end we are together. Things can always be replaced

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I lost my wedding band in the Atlantic Ocean. Nothing like that walk out of the water to tell my wife what happened. After a few frustrated minutes we of course realized that a ring is just a material object. Not nearly as important as each other. Haven't bought that greasy ass brand of sunscreen that caused that ring to slide off since.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
been there - I lost an old diamond earring (made from an old engagement ring that went bad) in the house that my cats got a hold of (shiny and bright and fun to bat around). I'm hoping if I move someday it will turn up under something. Check under beds, dressers, sofas, washer, dryer even the fridge (my ex always put her keys in there) - cats will bat it around until it goes something they can't get to - and use a powerful flashlight.

I lost another diamond earring last week that my hair got caught in my ear and when I pulled the hair lose the earring went out the car window. The replacement will cost me $500 - I could have bought some good music or cigars with that money.

If you need a care package - my humidor is overflowing.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I owe my girl a stabbing for stealing my garlic salt. Something like this? Yeah, I'd be single.