What's new

Ft Hood Tx Area new member

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Welcome aboard and thank you for your service.
Thanks again for the welcome. Love my job and love my country. Everyone try and save a special stick for 9/11. Think I am going to pick up a few of the CAO America for the occasion. Have heard good things about the stick and they have a real patriotic band. Seems like the perfect day to give them a go.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
For me, that was the best part of that cigar - The Band. :barf:

PM me your addy and I'll send you a nice sampling of "better bands" to smoke on 9/11.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome!!! I like the Ft. Hood area...I got to experience my HOTTEST Texas day there, on base actually, Area 33 (or 34?), my dad and I were offroading/jeeping there several years ago (when the public could do this)...it was 114!!!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Welcome!!! I like the Ft. Hood area...I got to experience my HOTTEST Texas day there, on base actually, Area 33 (or 34?), my dad and I were offroading/jeeping there several years ago (when the public could do this)...it was 114!!!
Yeah you used to be able to use all the training land for cool stuff like offroading...not anymore though. Sad too cuz the government owns a lot of good land out here for that kind of thing!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Jason, I'm new on this board, down in Austin, but get up your way on not-so-happy occasions riding with the PGR.

I like you're 9/11 idea. I don't have any of those Americas, but will choose carefully before hoisting the flag and toasting my smoke and those defending our country.

Ride safe young man.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Hey Jason, I'm new on this board, down in Austin, but get up your way on not-so-happy occasions riding with the PGR.

I like you're 9/11 idea. I don't have any of those Americas, but will choose carefully before hoisting the flag and toasting my smoke and those defending our country.

Ride safe young man.
hey threebean welcome to the board and that great that you ride with the austin pgr...we have probably met and dont even realize. I ride with the centex pgr up here and we do alot of missions together.

Will have to look for you the next mission. Keep the rubber side down.