What's new

Fuente Event at Federal Cigar Plaistow

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Great pics Jere, thanks for sharing. Looks like a fun time. So... how much did the football go for???

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Another great trip in the books! Definitely a great crew at Fed/TS! Great event by Rick and his group! Golf couldn't have been any more fun, right Jerome?!? Anyhow, if you get the chance, stop in to see Rick and the boys! You won't regret it!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Great time meeting all of you guys, Golf was a great time appreciate you letting me join. Look forward to the next time you guys or out or I'm in your area.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh. Dear. God. His pants match the golf cart! He probably called ahead to the course to coordinate!

Yep, that's Rich, alright!

Glad you all had a great time!!!
Yea, he may look somewhat goofy, but you wont meet a classier brother.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Gotta shout out and thank quite a few folks for a great time.

MU Mike: What can I say. Thanks for being travel agent to the stars and my costume designer.

Jerome: Again, your hospitality was top notch as expected. Stink Eye and all.

Derek: As always, your hospitality to the group was and always is top notch. You are an asset the shops. Or is it asshat? Whatever they said.:smokingbo

Mystery Man: Whomever had the Limo waiting for us at the airport. Quiet the surprise. Thanks for the kind gesture.

Rick: As always, you take great care of us. Show us a great time and treat us all like family. It's truly a pleasure to be included in your events and this group of brothers. True Cigar Brothers.

So, when is the next one. I gotta make a reservation at Casa de Fuller.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Oh, and that Fat Hairy Bastard, Chris.

Thanks for the laugh even though you will probably never see this post. Others will though.

Sorry Jimbo, you had to be there.