What's new

Full Boxes of Opus X

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Welcome from Florida, and the closest thing I have seen to a full box of Opus X for sale was the Fuente Fuente Opus X Lost City Piramide box of 10 that's on cigarbid right now or if you want the sampler there is an opus x sampler available for way more than $30 a stick on famous-smoke but good luck finding an entire box without dropping crazy money!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
What others have said is to establish relationships with as many B&M's as you can. Another avenue is the yearly Holts Fuente Event and this year I believe it is in Sept. You can get almost any box of Opus you want there for the best price anywhere.....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I would rather smoke an Anejo! Just sayin.
funny you say that...they were the first box I bought, Anejo Sharks. My local B&M has a few boxes he's been hoarding....and I got one of them. I bought the last sticks of Opus he had left (only a few) He's still got a bunch of the skinny ones like the #4 and #5. I tried the lancero, and it was horrible, but the fuente fuente, and Perfecxtion X, I was in heaven, and have loved them since. My sis brought me back two sticks of Opus Perfecxion No 2 from Vegas (Case Fuente), crazy $$, and those are so sublime it's not even funny. I'm obsessed. :) I smoke little, but what I smoke is good stuff. So I guess I need to plan a business trip to PA?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
He's still got a bunch of the skinny ones like the #4 and #5. I tried the lancero, and it was horrible
Odd, the Opus lancero is one of my favorites with a year or two on them, you might consider revisiting these when they mature a bit.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think this is what he was talking about it...

[video=youtube;ZMBzWT1HslY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMBzWT1HslY[/video]

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My B/M sells boxes when he gets them. Has one guy that bought 3 from him last year. I bought 10 sticks at a time from him.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
so there's hope.....my local B&M is a pretty big Fuente dealer. I'm hoping he gets at least a few boxes this year. I'm going tonight to hang out, and burn a couple, so I can talk to them then.

doing the Ashton ESG vs VSG comparo tonight. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Boxes aren't easy to get but they can be obtained, just get to know some people or keep updated on some online venders. One thing I know, I never leave a box of fuente sealed, I always open them to inspect. After having problems with some anjeo sealed boxes I open all boxes from Fuente. Not sure why some keep them sealed like the guy in the video, would suck in 10 years he opens it up and it's molded from the cedar.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I'll echo the few about a fathers day release. My b&m is a pretty big Fuente dealer and they said they weren't getting anything for father's day and what will be released will be small quantity. Christmas will be a bigger release, so their Fuente rep said.

O yea :welcome:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll echo the few about a fathers day release. My b&m is a pretty big Fuente dealer and they said they weren't getting anything for father's day and what will be released will be small quantity. Christmas will be a bigger release, so their Fuente rep said.

O yea :welcome:
good to know, thank you. Seems to be what I've heard from several people. Oh well more time to save up for dec.

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I've never seen a full box of Opus. Maybe someday!
here ya go! :stretchgr taken from a previous post in this thread
[video=youtube;ZMBzWT1HslY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZMBzWT1HslY[/video]

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
So I've been told! I'm also one of the unfortunate ones that haven't seen a full box. Way the hell outta my budget!