What's new

G-Men Shut Out...Argh!!!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Can't believe it...Props to South Carolina though :thumbsup: They shut down Eli and Tiki which can be hard to shutdown both at once. :crytears:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Shutout??? they got their Ass handed to them.. Horrible... hopefully the next game will be much better...

Come on Bengals

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hell the playoffs have been great so far... but it will hurt now that Palmer is out...

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
And I'm noticing a trend here...Geoffrie went to the Giants game and they lost. Pharmgator went to the Bucs game and they lost. Hmmmm.... :scratchhe

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ha, yea well... Kitna is looking pretty damn good... this should be a good game.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
cvm4 said:
And I'm noticing a trend here...Geoffrie went to the Giants game and they lost. Pharmgator went to the Bucs game and they lost. Hmmmm.... :scratchhe
Real funny there buddy :angerFU: Now my mother-in-law says we can't have any more tickets for awhile :crying: There is always next year. Hopefully the panthers will mow down the rest of the competition :riflefire

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
What a crappy game if you even want to call it that. I think the linebacker spots hurt the g-men. The offense couldn't get anything going. They just didn't come to play.

I'm still happy with the season, now I have to decide who I am going to root for.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
cvm4 said:
Only say two losses this year. Yesterday and the Vikings. Was there for the all important wins against the Boy and Skins.

Yesterday was sad. Knew we were going to lose after Carolina recovered their own punt that bounced off a Giant.

That and Coughlin never giving up and always trying to run on first down.

Got two words for you Tom ... PLAY FAKE. Got another two words for Tom but won't share them here.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
geoffrie said:
That and Coughlin never giving up and always trying to run on first down.

EGG-FUCKING-ZACTLY

It was so pitfull to watch. I think he threw once on 1st down and it was the completion (fumble) to shockey.

He was completely out coached, I left late 3rd quater after Eli's interception. I couldn't take it anymore.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, they had no game plan what so ever. It was the same as every other week. They needed to have some new stuff to show them and they didn't.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
caudio51 said:
Yea, they had no game plan what so ever.
They had a game plan. Run Tiki.

Carolina had a game plan. Stop Tiki.

While Carolina's plan was working, Coughlin's wasn't and he didn't try anything else. Stubborn or stupid.

By the why, Mike and The Mad Dog are ripping Tom & Comapny a newone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighty, Im a little TO'ed (no pun intended) also........

BUT lets not forget, it was Archie's baby boy's 2nd year as a pro, he won the division title in only his 2nd year....NOT BAD....

He will mature as he gets older, THE BIG PROBLEM facing big blue is the age of some of their KEY players....they better pay attention to that situation....

BUT Im still a true JETS fan since JOE WILLY called that game....

:clap: :clap:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
All I can say is MUUHAAAAAAA from a Redskins fan. Does Gmen sand for Girl men ???? I think they should change their colors to a light shade of pink and put some lace on their socks. (jk of course, I had Tiki stud RB all year in my big league, along with the kicker)