What's new

G-Men Shut Out...Argh!!!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea Feeley fucked me over and made me miss the playoffs.... That game he missed multiple kicks knocked me out of the playoffs.....

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
mitchthephoneman said:
He will mature as he gets older, THE BIG PROBLEM facing big blue is the age of some of their KEY players....they better pay attention to that situation....
Which players?
The O-line is all under 30
Strahan is 34 and had a solid year. Uri is going to the pro bowl.

Tiki is 30 and this year and last were the best he's played. Jordan is a rookie.

Only 7 players over 30 on the Giants. The oldest skill position player is Toomer at 31?

Buckley showed his age, but Smith with make alot of safetys look bad. Plus he was never that quick to begin with.

I think injuries on Defense especially LBs were obvious.

Play calling by Offense was the issue. One throw to Burress? I don't think the Giants ever threw on first down?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
geoffrie said:
Which players?
The O-line is all under 30
Strahan is 34 and had a solid year. Uri is going to the pro bowl.

Tiki is 30 and this year and last were the best he's played. Jordan is a rookie.

Only 7 players over 30 on the Giants. The oldest skill position player is Toomer at 31?

Buckley showed his age, but Smith with make alot of safetys look bad. Plus he was never that quick to begin with.

I think injuries on Defense especially LBs were obvious.

Play calling by Offense was the issue. One throw to Burress? I don't think the Giants ever threw on first down?
Agree with you on that.