What's new

Game of Thrones

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
What are people's thoughts on season 2 thus far... the Imp has got to be one of the best characters... still alive. After season one I realize no one is safe.

Curious how every (or almost every) faction kinda has a dominant/warrior female in the fold. I recall someone mentioning a strong female character emerges in season 2, and the list of candidates for that seems to grow every week.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Definitely the show we most look forward to (Fringe would be up there as well).

The Imp is at the top of my list as far as characters go, but there are lots of good ones. The casting on this show has been great. As for how the season has gone- I think it's been a lot of build up thus far, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
This season just seems to be dragging along. I'm looking forward to dragons and walking dead people but I don't think that will be happening this season.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've read the entire series so I know what's coming. Although they are taking some liberties with the story to make it work for t.v., overall I think they're doing a great job. The wife and I don't miss an episode and the coworkers are always talking about it Monday morning.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I too have read the whole series and the wife has not. When we watch shes like what happens? Then when I tell her she says stop ruining it for me. WTF??? Its been great so far.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Great show! Cant wait to see what happens to robert baratheons bastard! Still on book 1 reading though. Seems like theyve stayed extremely close to the first season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
The first season stuck pretty true to the books, the second season seems to be jumping way ahead for some stroy lines, adding new elements for others, and on pace for a few.... Overall great!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
The first season stuck pretty true to the books, the second season seems to be jumping way ahead for some stroy lines, adding new elements for others, and on pace for a few.... Overall great!
Some parts of the books jump around the story time lines and it seems the TV show is keeping things in chronological order.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just finished Season 1, and HOLY SHIT! Why didn't I know about this show earlier!? My wife is all caught up, I just finished episode 10 of season 1, so I'm looking forward to season 2 now.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have seen up to episode 3... maybe it has already happened, but I am waiting for the dragons and seeing the people from the North again (the undead guys). Oh ya, I also want that little kid king to die...