What's new

Game of Thrones

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I tried to get my wife to watch GOT many times the last couple years. She said she couldn't stand the accents and dialogue so she hadn't watched any until she couldn't sleep one night. Nothing was on the tube so she watched the first episode. Then the next. Now, we've watched the entire series together and almost finishing the series for the second time in less than two months. She's officially hooked!

Can't wait for the new season to start in only a few weeks. I have just started reading the books so I have no idea what is coming but can't wait to find out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone been watching the new season?

Pretty good, but I'm tired of how slow this show can be in some ways. How long does it take those zombies to march south? It's been like three years now. And I've given up hope that that one chick will do anything with her dragons. She'll just sit in her pyramid and talk, that's what the viewers want I guess.

On the other hand, I could watch a whole episode of nothing but the darwf Tyrion and the eunuch talking and making fun of each other. Too funny

New improved dark sexy Sansa is giving me dirty thoughts. The actress playing her has got to be at least twenty, but the character is only 14 or 15. Way to make me feel like a pervert

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Anyone been watching the new season?

Pretty good, but I'm tired of how slow this show can be in some ways. How long does it take those zombies to march south? It's been like three years now. And I've given up hope that that one chick will do anything with her dragons. She'll just sit in her pyramid and talk, that's what the viewers want I guess.

On the other hand, I could watch a whole episode of nothing but the darwf Tyrion and the eunuch talking and making fun of each other. Too funny

New improved dark sexy Sansa is giving me dirty thoughts. The actress playing her has got to be at least twenty, but the character is only 14 or 15. Way to make me feel like a pervert
My guess is they make up for it in a huge way. Think Red Wedding.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
The story jumps around a lot and it just takes awhile to cover what's in the books. While I haven't read them all I've been told by those who have that it's worth the wait. I'm thinking we can't be too far off from Danaerys going across and the White Walkers making it down as well.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This season is like watching paint dry....get on with it as they are paying way too much attention to the smallest of details. There is another show called ROME that I have been watching...it only ran 2 seasons on HBO but it's a great show that moves along at a rapid pace and it's easy to watch the both seasons on a weekend binge.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Down to the last 2 episodes, I have enjoyed the season thus far. I know if you poll it most will say they didn't like it. I even see the show losing audience this season as it was different then the pasts.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
They better be. ( spoiler alert. It'll your not caught up skip this post.) I agree the season has been a bit slow and clumsy. I mean really. A small group of zealots in prisons the queen, and the Kings mother crossing two separate families each with their own army's and nothing happens. How can a people trust a king to protect them when he can't protect his wife and mother. I can suspend belief and accept dragons and white walkers leading an army of the dead. But the Kings family in a religious prison is too much too swallow. Loving the john snow story this season.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I find it funny reading people bemoan how slow things are going this season, while I'm excited about how quickly they are chewing through the material. Yes, I'm one of those snobs who read the books before the tv show had even started. Every season before this had pretty much followed a single book, except seasons 2 and 3 were the 2nd book. This season looks like it will go through both books 4 and 5. Book 4 came out in 2005, and book 5 in 2011. You think not much has happened this season? Readers have watched these characters twiddle their thumbs for 10 years now! Heck, even some of the most interesting things to happen this season didn't even occur in the books. Jaime never went to Dorne, Ramsay didn't marry Sansa (she is just chilling at the Eyrie, and he married a girl they are pretending is Sansa), Brienne never found Sansa, and Tyrion is still slowly traveling to meet Dani. They've also scrapped a lot of the stupid subplots involving some boring new characters that were introduced because he's killed off so many of the interesting ones. I'm actually excited to see what they do next season now that they are current with Martin's glacially moving plotlines, and I'm really hoping they don't end this season the way the last book ended.