What's new

Gars, Guns & Gamblin' Herf - July 22, 2006

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
katietilley said:
Brian,
I appreciate you trying to save your reputation amongst the guys and all, but thats MY COPY OF FIGHT CLUB and I want it back! I mailed it to you a month ago, did you even watch it? Send it back and maybe I'll send you some more cool movies so you don't have to watch Titanic every night.
Kate
:cursing:
:blush: Um, yeah. I watched it. I've been meaning to get that back to you...........Thanks, Kate............

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
tubaman said:
From what I understand, he also spared you the disgrace of showing pics of your copy of Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. :stickbeat
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
windowrx said:
Yep, 870 Express. I'm going to juice it up some with rifle type sights, surfire flashlight foregrip and sidesaddle.
Hey, anyone with a shotgun like that who's looking to get the above upgrades is man enough to me! lol. That sounds about prefect to me Brian, except I think I'd want the ghost ring sites instead of rifle. If it weren't for the damn NFA laws I'd love one with about a 14" barrel as well (Wilson border control model comes to mind).

Still...come on....Titanic?:hysterica

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well I'm back in Old Hot-Lanta after to two day layover in Roanoke, VA. I had a great time at the Herf and can't wait for the next one. Todd, Steve, and Shane, I really enjoyed meeting you guys. Great people, food, coffee, assorted firearms, no significant injuries, and really great smokes. What's not to love. Thanks for hosting B, I enjoyed catching up on everything that's happening. If you ever get more than two days off (in a row) come on down to Georgia so I can return the favor.