What's new

Gars, Guns & Gamblin' Herf - July 22, 2006

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
A GREAT day was had by all. Thanks to the brothers that made the trip. Thank you Brian for the open home, food, cigars, and coffee. You are an excellent host. Nice meeting Shane, Dub, Brian, and seeing Todd again. Those that did not make it, you missed a pretty damn good time. The shooting range and guns were an awesome treat.

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Brian - Thanks for putting up with us and hosting a great herf. The coffee was awesome. When I get thru my few bags of coffee I'll definitely pick up a few half lb's from ya. Hope we didn't keep you up late and a big thank you for letting me shoot a few of your handguns.

Dub - Great meeting you as well and hope you have a safe drive back to ATL. You certainly get the award for the longest commute. And thanks for instructing me on how to properly shoot a gun.

Headbanger - what can I say bro, you're one funny guy. And thanks for picking up the beers eventhough you only drank two.

Wasch - As always, a pleasure to herf with you. Congrats on winning poker too. Maybe the next time we herf will be a congratulatory/farewell deck herf?

I had a great time gambling, shooting and herfing with you guys. Looking forward to herfing with y'all again sometime.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The thanks goes to all of you who came. It wouldn't have been a herf without you. I fretted some beforehand about not being very well prepared for this shindig but once you all got here I realized that all the things I was worried about really didn't matter. So what that it rained before I got the grass mowed or we had to cook on a tiny Walmart charcoal grille since I converted my old one to a coffee roaster? What was important was sharing great times and cigars with old and new friends. It was a true pleasure to meet you Shane and Steve and it's always great to meet up with my old and older friends, Todd and Dub. I had a blast and I thank you guys for making it a great day. We need to do this stuff more often.
What's that you say? Herf at Todd's deck? Hell, yeah!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Banger, I gotta agree, you look way too unstable holding those firearms!

No update on the poker game, what the hell is the matter with you guys?

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Great pics - wish I could have made it.

Although looking at the pics of Shane and Steve with guns ...

...I mean I get a little nervous when Steve is just handling a lighter.

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I had an early and strong lead. Heck, I took both Headbanger and ATC Dub out together in one hand. But the ante's started going up and I started getting flashbacks from Neff's 2am finale between Geoff and I. Started making stupid bets trying to bluff Wascher but he didn't bite.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Looked like a great herf guys. Hey why can't we get this togather on the west coast guys?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
windowrx said:
Of course, Todd only showed the left side of the cabinet and didn't pan over to Fight Club. :boxing:

Brian,
I appreciate you trying to save your reputation amongst the guys and all, but thats MY COPY OF FIGHT CLUB and I want it back! I mailed it to you a month ago, did you even watch it? Send it back and maybe I'll send you some more cool movies so you don't have to watch Titanic every night.
Kate
:cursing: