What's new

Gars, Guns & Gamblin' Herf - July 22, 2006

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Brian, I will need the actual soon so I can Mapquest. They do have WV address on Mapquest I hope? :innocent: I mean turn left at the broken down pickup truck at the bottom of the third hill past the hillbillies on your left will not cut it. :stretchgr:

Is ATCDub still driving up? Clay could catch a ride or not.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
Originally Posted by
Wasch24 said:
Hell yeah Rodney...it's been too long bro!

Yes it has! But this is still up in the air. I've been off work for over 5 weeks (and counting). With any luck, my Dr. will give me the OK to go back on Friday the 21st. So, if I get offered any overtime on the weekend I'll have to take it.

windowrx said:
Come on down! Are you familiar with Summit Point?

Not real familiar with it, but I'll just use Headbanger's Directions. Now, is it left after the blue pickup or the red one? :bouncetau

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Headbanger said:
Brian, I will need the actual soon so I can Mapquest. They do have WV address on Mapquest I hope? :innocent: I mean turn left at the broken down pickup truck at the bottom of the third hill past the hillbillies on your left will not cut it. :stretchgr:
:rofl: That's hilarious! :hysterica

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
smokinafuente said:
Yes it has! But this is still up in the air. I've been off work for over 5 weeks (and counting). With any luck, my Dr. will give me the OK to go back on Friday the 21st. So, if I get offered any overtime on the weekend I'll have to take it.
No biggie if you can't man, I can understand your predicament.

Anyone else going to be there?

Not that there is anything wrong with a small herf...I just need a head count. :seesaw:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
cvm4 said:
:rofl: That's hilarious! :hysterica
Not too funny Cliff, I still don't have the address yet to get there. I typed in BF Egypt cause that is where Summit Point, WV is close to and Mapquest came back with Jackson, MS :dunno:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
avid toker said:
I'm 50/50 as far as being able to attend. I should be able to know better by Friday :dance:
That would be kick ass. Come on brother, Todd came through, now it's your turn to make it 100%. I hope you can make it.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Headbanger said:
Not too funny Cliff, I still don't have the address yet to get there. I typed in BF Egypt cause that is where Summit Point, WV is close to and Mapquest came back with Jackson, MS :dunno:

Har har har! :agreesmil