What's new

General/Altadis

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So I was rummaging through Instagram tonight and saw someone post a pic of a NC Montecristo. It got me thinking that it's been a while since I smoked one of those, or really, any Altadis or General Cigar Co smoke.

What about you guys? When was the last time you went for one of the "big brands"?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Im pretty sure Ive smoked one or two things from the big brands. Then never again.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The Por Larranaga Cabinet, OR Partagas Benji Master Series Majestuoso, Monte White, and Punch Rare Cojoro 10th Anny are all favorites that I rotate occasionally.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I'll grab a Henry Clay or a limited Montecristo variety. ..but that's about it. General cigar products are virtually all crap IMHO. ..

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
had a cao brazil this morning, it actually wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be...

i dont discriminate against GC/ALT because they are the 'big guys', it's just most of their blends suck, alot of honduran bullshit too and i hate honduran tobacco.
if i found a line or brand via gc/alt that i liked/loved i'd have no problem being a cooperate slut and happily smoking it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I was rummaging through Instagram tonight and saw someone post a pic of a NC Montecristo. It got me thinking that it's been a while since I smoked one of those, or really, any Altadis or General Cigar Co smoke.

What about you guys? When was the last time you went for one of the "big brands"?
Had one yesterday. Montecristo Epic #2. Hard to believe something so good can come from them. Can't say I like anything else either of them make though

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
had a cao brazil this morning, it actually wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be...

i dont discriminate against GC/ALT because they are the 'big guys', it's just most of their blends suck, alot of honduran bullshit too and i hate honduran tobacco.
if i found a line or brand via gc/alt that i liked/loved i'd have no problem being a cooperate slut and happily smoking it.
I dunno about Honduran tobacco being bad. I think the big guys use the shittiest of it and blend it terribly.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

I dunno about Honduran tobacco being bad. I think the big guys use the shittiest of it and blend it terribly.
True. ..low grade and rolled to be extra mushy.

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
Can't disagree they use the worst of it, but I just don't have a taste for it as a whole.
The daruma is the only h blend I've wanted to smoke more than once....

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I smoke the Upmann Legacy regularly. It's one of my favorite sticks. In my opinion, Rick Rodriguez has turned CAO around. I love the Brazilia Carnivale, Flathead, and Concert.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cohiba Red Dot, last week. Just terrible, like a giant cigarette. Almost put me off smoking permanently!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
NC H.Upmann vintage cameroon isn't bad (IMO)... And I enjoy the foundry line from General...