What's new

Gentlemen, its been a pleasure...

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I'll get straight to the point of this thread. I'm going to be taking a break from botl. Mostly cause its time consuming and I'm going to be pretty busy for awhile. As some of you may know my divorce finalized this week. Things didn't go like my attorney and I thought they would. I've got some more important things I need to deal with at this point. Botl has been amazing! Some of you I've talked to quite a bit and have been there for me. I want to thank you all for the great times, and the great bombs and trades. Special thanks goes out to Rex (hoshneer), Zach (dboy), Mr. Garrenton (Tag), Brent (BDC30), and quite a few others that have been great friends! Hopefully this isn't a permanent leave i may stick my nose in here from time to time but for the most part I'll be pretty busy. Follow me on IG i may be on there once in awhile. Hillbillypyro_botl
Much love, Ryan

2008 Illusione

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Sorry to see you go. Get things right in your personal life....it's much more important. Hope to see you back down the road.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I can't thank you all enough! Like i said I'll peek in now and then. My main goal is to avoid my phone. Been quite addicted to it lately. Botl, Instagram, facebook, twitter, group me, etc.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Going to miss you here HBP...I'll still be stalking you on Facebook though.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything that you need....

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
HBP, we will miss you!!! Sorry to hear things did not go as smoothly with the divorce as you hoped! Know we are here if you need us! take care of that mailbox!

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
bah, I'm sorry things didn't go as you expected bro. Totally understand taking some time away to get things in order. As always, we'll keep the light on for you and just reading the posts in this thread it's clear there are a number of resources for you if you need to get stuff off your chest or take a load off. Hope this is just temporary and things turn around for the better. Stay in touch brother.