What's new

Get your Shelves and Drawers here!

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Can someone who recently ordered tell me the current lead time from order to shipped to door?
Just email John... To be honest, it depends on how many are in line in front of you. Since he only does like 5 per month, it will vary. He will tell you which month your shelves will be produced. Also he is fantastic with communication. I got mine from him and would definitely but again if I get another wino. Highly recommended, and well work the wait.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Just email John... To be honest, it depends on how many are in line in front of you. Since he only does like 5 per month, it will vary. He will tell you which month your shelves will be produced. Also he is fantastic with communication. I got mine from him and would definitely but again if I get another wino. Highly recommended, and well work the wait.

Thanks a lot! I'll do that.. I don't need much I'm adding drawers to my current wineador. So hopefully not long at all. I'll shoot him a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just ordered a few shelves from John as my collection has become more box oriented. What a great guy, helpful, communicative and the work I've seen so far is second to none. I went with the competition for some drawers a while back, and Regretted it big time... Do yourself a favor and order from John.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for bumping an older thread, but I just purchased a new air wineador. It comes on Tuesday with drawers and shelves. I've heard they're ok. I'll see how bad that really is, but may want new drawers. I'm wondering who the go-to is these days. It seems from reviewing old threads the names have changed. If anyone could point me in a direction, I'd really appreciate it.