What's new

Getting into Tea

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
I drink a bunch of tea. Prefer black teas with earl gray the best. Feels like I've ordered every variety on the planet but I have had great luck with the folks at Capital Tea in DC and the Yunnan Gold from Ocean of Tea is amazing

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earl Grey has a good flavor. Jasmine is more smooth. I personally mix it up. I would suggest Irish Breakfast, Black, Earl Grey, and Darjeeling if you like more bold.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love tea. I drink more of it now than I do coffee - that wasn't always the case.

Though I generally love exploring and trying every variety of anything I get into with most things - though I went hog wild at first, for some reason I quickly narrowed it down what I wanted. Remarkable really. Especially because the two I chose aren't super exciting lol.

Caffeinated:

Non:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been buying my loose leaf tea from www.theteaspot.com for a few years now. Great company, and fast shipping. Love their selection.

Personally their Harvest Spice, Jasmine Pearls, and Moroccan Mint Green tea's are my favorites!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I was gifted most of mine from the mad tea bomber so that's how mine are stored too. I was terrified driving from the suburbs with all these baggies in the car lmao
That's where a good chunk of our tea stash came from, too. Funny how that works!
Thanks @ChefBoyRG54
#madlybombthemadteabomber