What's new

Girls & Cigars

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
hold on, hold on who said anything about risque. I just meant regular guys like us smoking cigars wouldnt be bad. You are right i dont want to see any guy in a man thong smoking a cigar...............................sorry about bringing that image up. :disappoin

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
hold on, hold on who said anything about risque. I just meant regular guys like us smoking cigars wouldnt be bad. You are right i dont want to see any guy in a man thong smoking a cigar...............................sorry about bringing that image up. :disappoin
:wtf::barf:

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
what if shmear starts it then is should be ok
Hahahaha... Nah, couldn´t start one for girls because, theres isn´t enough and also because... let´s just put it this way, i think i´m the only one that actually logges in every day.

And the part of one thread of just us dudes taking a smoke, you know, plane jane that would be great, but it wouldn´t be titled “men and cigars“ it would be more like “botl during their smoke” or something like that.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
OK, first question, what's a dude picture doing in a thread titled "Girls and Cigars"???

Second question. Who's gonna start the "Guys and Gars" thread? Because when they do, i'm leaving!!!!:wtf:
Reffer to post #162.

Vincent Chase... Ay, ay, ay,...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Met this honey tonight. She works for one of our local radio stations. Believe it when I say this was her first cigar.
img001.jpg

I'd make the picture larger but I can't figure out how.