What's new

Girls & Cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, she ain't in lacy underwear (at least not in this photo) but she's mine...this would be my other half enjoying one with me in Key West...wouldn't ya know she goes after my Davidoffs and AF Hemingways (and has her own humidor for her Javas and CAO Flavors)?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh i'm telling her in a few minutes when I pick you up to play golf.. hehe. 9AM tee time and bring your wallet this time..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not one cigar on a model was cut or smoking. (edited to clarify)
Great pics and beautiful women but like most have said, a more relaxed natural pose & lighted photo is best IMHO. Place them out in public with another scene, prop or accent in the picture like... car, lounge, bar, street, city, fire truck, etc.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Met yesterday afternoon with a few new fellow BOTL friends and went over my portfolio on the Girls and Cigars idea. Great responce from the guys and this morning looking at Mid-December to reshoot several of the models "smoking" cigars.

Do you guys have any favorite cigars you would like to see one of the girls smoking?

Brian

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Met yesterday afternoon with a few new fellow BOTL friends and went over my portfolio on the Girls and Cigars idea. Great responce from the guys and this morning looking at Mid-December to reshoot several of the models "smoking" cigars.

Do you guys have any favorite cigars you would like to see one of the girls smoking?

Brian

Tatuaje Cigars... lol

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Here is another real pic.

The wife is on the left and her friend on the right hanging out in Miami smoking some Fuentes. I usually have a glass in my other hand but she's got a handful of something else.