What's new

Glass-Top Cohiba's!!!!!

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've found the elusive glass-top cohiba's!!!!

as well as the glasstop dunhills, a "case" of "Monte Cristo's", and a "case" of RyJ's

man...look at those pretty habanos markings, and the near perfect placement of the tax seal:grin: !!

These are "guaranteed authentic or your money back" and this guy "knows premier cigars"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!...the worst part is he's already had a number of bidders...I almost want to e-mail them and educae them to try to save their money!

Glass Top Cohiba's

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
umm. no thanks! Aint no way of knowing what rat droppings are in those things!

:lookaroun

Come one, he says "They've been sitting in a sealed cases, and a sealed humidor for the past few weeks..."

I mean he HAS a feedback score of 34 and 97.2% user comment rating... doesn't that say something?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I didn't think Ebay allowed cigars or liquor to be offered/auctioned on their site?

Nope. Those selling pipe tobacco tins have to say they're selling it for the collectable value of the tin and that the contents are not for comsumption.

I managed to email all but one. The Ebay system wouldn't let me contact drummer57grl (Ebay randomly blocks attempts to contact bidders by those not involved in the transaction).

Maybe someone else can try to contact drummer57grl?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
nicely done bro...very noble of you...

i'll try to contact the last one...

just out of curiosity...what did you say...did you direct them to a link?
Nope, just told them they were bidding on fakes, and that real Cohibas don't come in glass top boxes.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It would be fun to have that glass top box though. :rofl:
:rofl:

Now that's a bad case of CAD (Cigar Acquisition Disorder).

Go for it! You can save the poor saps and have yourself a nice shiny box of fake Cohibas too!

You know you want to. :eyebrow: